Texas Offroad Run Gilmer, Tx | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas Offroad Run Gilmer, Tx

So have we desided on for sure dates...

I need to ask off from Work(s).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have already requested off for Vday so I can drive up there. So that weekend will work best for me 14-16th. I tried to schedule for the next weekend but that is the weekend of Az run. Let me know. Just put a dozen roses in your truck Mudd and bring your valentine :) Thats what I will do so as to not get in trouble haha

So does this mean its set for Feb 16 & 17

Just wanna make sure I understand what date. Can you confirm Trckmajik? If so what time do we meet?

Yes, 15th and 16th. The mountain is closed the following weekend for some race so this is the best date to go.
Dead Link Removed

Who will be camping and whom will be motel'in it? I will be leaving around 11 am on sunday morning. Give some info.........

Polly and I can go! We can camp out (cheaper)

Hopefully I'll have my new bumper installed. It may not be painted, but it will be installed.

The 15th and 16th it is!

Originally posted by Alec
Polly and I can go! We can camp out (cheaper)

Hopefully I'll have my new bumper installed. It may not be painted, but it will be installed.

The 15th and 16th it is!

Sorry, off topic, but Alec, what new bumper is this? Is a factory or aftermarket cool looking bumper?

Me Too.

I won't be able to attend, but if you have another run sometime soon after the AZ run I'm in.

CoryL rear with tire carrier.

Too late to ask off now. :( The Schedual was made at both works already... I was figuring it was gonna be later...

Hey Randall you working on Tuesday. I have to go to Houston. I was going to drop the Side view mirrors off for Amber's Explorer. It depends if I get my Navajo back by then or not, it is still in the Body Shop.

I asked you guys to throw a date out that will work for you. Throw one out and we will plan on that.

That one still works for me ;)

How about Feb 28 and March 1, 2.

I still have time to ask off for that weekend.

i am supposed to be driving to Austin that weekend. Kelly and Rod will be in town from Phoenix for a wedding shower. So that doesnt work so well for me. Now if we did the Slabs I could kill 2 birds w/ one stone :) But water may be to high

March 7, 8, 9th

Or we could alway make it a run to the Slabs. ;)

See my above post as I edited it :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

okay I am bound and detirmed to make it to TX this year for a run. With the new 4.10's, ARB, bent beams, 33's, and shocks I am almost ready (been wheeling the last two weekends! yeah!)

That week does not work for me, get this my parents will be in Galveston for Mardi Gras (we have a house in Galveston, never been ther, lucky me) and I have to watch their house that week so................

Back