Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

tt, shackles and 3" bl. ive got 33 12.50s
  2. D

wont go into gear

i was leaving a stop sign last night and i just got started going and was in 1st gear and it just popped out of gear and would not go back into gear. i have a manual transmission and i can still change the gears, but it will not engage and drive. my clutch is fine and when i put it in gear and...
  3. D

sport track conversion?

Has any one done this i stumbled upon it today and thought it was pretty cool http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/off-road-fiberglass/Ford/Explorer/one-piece-front-end/index.htm#
  4. D

explorer sport pics

heres an update
  5. D

thanks! ive got 265's and tt and shackles
  6. D

flowmaster 40

yeah sorry i was gettin a little impatient my cars at the shop so i cant check it myself. i needed to know so i could order it asap cuz i have a friend thats about to put one on and if i can get mine at the same time he will weld it and put it on for free. but thanks for the help i was afraid it...
  7. D

flowmaster 40

i really need some help asap do i need 2" or 2.5"? or does it matter
  8. D

flowmaster 40

i have a 97 sport 4.0 ohv and im going to order a flowmaster 40 muffler, what are the inlet and outlet measurements for the stock muffler?
  9. D

help

i dont know anything about audio an id like to put a system in my car. im looking to spend under 400 and i dont want anything special just a little more than stock. can anyone point me in the right direction or give me some helpful links?
  10. D

I hate orange but your grill is awesome
  11. D

sometimes i wish i had a 4 door
  12. D

explorer sport pics

Thanks, that's the most snow we have gotten in bama in like 5 years
  13. D

shackles, tt 265/75/16 buckshots before after
  14. D

does someone have a pic with just the 3'' bd w/o the tt twist
  15. D

New '97 Explorer Sport- a couple of questions please...

thanks Justin that's exactly what i needed to know
  16. D

New '97 Explorer Sport- a couple of questions please...

i have also recently gotten a 97 sport. the tires(255/70/16) on it look very small and from what i have read the biggest tires that you can put on a stock ex are 31.5x15. correct me if im wrong but the 31.5 are very similar to the 255/70/16. does the sport have a higher suspension and 16"rims...
  17. D

help

i have recently bought a 97 2 door sport 4x4. i am wanting to lift it 4 inches max and i need help of finding a lift kit for a decent price and i need help on gettin new wheels for it
Back