Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Pic's of your ride

Haven't really posted any pics of my ride on here so here's my Northern Michigan Mounty. When I got the 31's and new wheels on and had to test them out back behind my house.
  2. A

My Sons new Explorer Sport

Very nice and clean. Sure can't go wrong with black wheels on a black truck. Nice stance too. :biggthump
  3. A

Any wheelers in North West LP Michigan?

Hey 02Dubs I saw you the other day on Division in TC. I was in my tiny Mountaineer and gave you a thumbs up as you went through the intersection.
  4. A

No way, I just looked at the pics of your truck and I saw you in town actually just a few days ago and I thought to myself "Damn that thing looks good"
  5. A

Dog Party Northern (LP) Michigan

I usually go, I haven't brought my truck out there though since I only got TT and shackles, but maybe I'll bring it this year just to mess around.
  6. A

Nice haha, what do you drive? Chances are I've probably seen you driving around if you're in TC much.
  7. A

Just wondering if there was anyone out there located around the NW lower penisula. I'm in Traverse City. Maybe we can get a Northern Michigan wheelin group together.
  8. A

Worst stuck pic thread

Haha, no that was already in there, I guess someone else lost it before me. lol
  9. A

My 04 Limited w/ the new 24's

I don't usually like anything bigger than 20's but I must say, those things look sick as hell on your ex.
  10. A

Worst stuck pic thread

I'll play along.... I did find a spark plug i was missing under my seat when the water came out. Yep I had water in my cup holders.... No electrical problems just blew 1 fuse for my seat. I went through this before when it was dry, and i didnt realize how much water was actually in it and...
  11. A

Michigan X's

Traverse City here... sooo about 3ish hours away? lol
  12. A

How to: Interior Dome Light LED Conversion (PICs)

Okay, thanks. And what about the Cargo area? Sorry for being a nooby on this stuff, just kinda trying to get as much info as possible. Thanks again though.
  13. A

How to: Interior Dome Light LED Conversion (PICs)

I did my Front Map Lights worked out good and looks sweet. I took the back seat lighting out and the Cargo Area light out. After looking at em' I'm wondering how the hell do you wire these in? The back seat lights look like they get their power from the screws and transferring it to the...
  14. A

Mustang GT Cam Project.

Sounds purrtty darn good. Thumbs up! Can't beat the sound of a cammed motor, nonetheless a cammed mod motor. :)
  15. A

Under dash LED lighting

So, If one wanted to hard-wire these into their truck and just put a manual switch somewhere, what would be the best place to tap for power?
  16. A

AC and Smog Delete

Sooo, I am wondering basically what I can get rid of underneath the hood of my 2001 5.0 Mounty. I don't need to pass emissions, I want power steering, and the brake booster. Any tips or tricks on how to remove all this useless crap? All advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
  17. A

New 2001 5.0L Mountaineer - Have a few questions.

Alright well cool, thanks for the help. Here are a few pictures of it I think I made it sound a bit worse than it is. Visually from the outside, it ain't bad. When you open up the doors and luck under them, they're rusted, but still fixable. Little bit of rust about the driver's side rear...
  18. A

New 2001 5.0L Mountaineer - Have a few questions.

Well first things first, got a call from my brother whom works at the local Ford dealer about a cheap 2001 Merc Mounty. Went and looked at it, passenger side front fender is concave now, 100K miles, dirty as hell (bag of turkey under the back seat, and a piece of hot dog) 5.0L, brand new...
Back