Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

red.EDDIE.4x4's Explorer Registry

yea it shouldntv been ur bearings. i just had mine repacked bout a month ago too. and i would tint those tail lights. would looked awesome!:)
  2. M

battery first?

sounds good. does any1 know about these mean green alternators and what theyre all about? r they worth the price tag?
  3. M

my explorer

hes also drives a 2009 malibu, rly nice tint and 22s. but about a month ago he purchased a 2010 lexus RX. just had a baby so hes got to get a car with some size:p: hes also always had plans on getting that new gen camaro. i def agree on those plans. those camaros are head turners
  4. M

my explorer

and now that i look closely at the pics, looks like i have an a/c leak :(
  5. M

my explorer

this is my explorer. nothin rly special. its mostly stock right now. its a 1998 explorer sport. we did have its engine totally rebuilt due to a crack in the engine making it loose pressure. happened about 4 years ago now. the rly good thing about it is the engine is mostly comprised of parts...
  6. M

'98 Limited street X - Pic's and breakdown of mod's.

now for a nice white neon body kit:) lol
  7. M

battery first?

currently no cause i dont trust the battery in my truck. lol. if i had one i did trust, id probly do it once in awhile
  8. M

battery first?

would any1 have a suggestion on a good quality supplier for a battery that would support alot of use?
  9. M

battery first?

o ok. yea the system is already connected. ive had it for a few years, but like i said, i wanna make sure ive got enuff to support evrything
  10. M

battery first?

after spending hours of looking thru this lighting forum, ive got a few new upcoming projects for my ex. but im just wondering if it would be a good idea to upgrade my battery. its a lot of electricity that will be used and i already use a lot of it. ive got a couple 12s and amp as well as an...
  11. M

Explorers FTW (Hi All)

greetings all from dallas/ft.worth. im New to the forums. Ive had my '98 explorer sport for bout 2 years now. Was originally bought barnd new by my brother 13 years ago, then he gave it to me. Its in great shape, love driving it, and love that its been kept in the family. Its had some things...
Back