my explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my explorer

this is my explorer. nothin rly special. its mostly stock right now. its a 1998 explorer sport. we did have its engine totally rebuilt due to a crack in the engine making it loose pressure. happened about 4 years ago now. the rly good thing about it is the engine is mostly comprised of parts from an engine that only had 65k on it. idk how the guy found it but he did, so even tho the dash says 159 right now, its actually around the 85-90k right now:D. good shape. i did replace the speakers inside, and it has an aftermarket radio with an equalizer. the 5x7s r JLs, has an amp(need to look up its specs) and a couple 12s in the back. i consider these pics more "before" pics cause this truck has a very bright future. lol and excuse the garage, im over at my mom's place rite now. lol(sry bout a couple of the pics takin by phone)

rob009.jpg

1275011433.jpg

rob012.jpg

heres a pic of my brothers lexus. hes gonna knock off $8000 of its value and sell it to me for $12,000. for a 2002, its only got 60k on it. :D always been an is300 fan

1275011374.jpg

and now that i look closely at the pics, looks like i have an a/c leak :(

nice rides since ur getting ur bro lexus what is he gonna get

hes also drives a 2009 malibu, rly nice tint and 22s. but about a month ago he purchased a 2010 lexus RX. just had a baby so hes got to get a car with some size:p: hes also always had plans on getting that new gen camaro. i def agree on those plans. those camaros are head turners

Back