Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Help me please

everything is unbolted all the bolts the lines the linkage but the tranny just wont slide off the dowel all the way
  2. F

Help me please

i am pulling my tranny and the alignment plug on the drivers side wont come out it is stuck in there really good and i bent a solid steel pry bar so i dont kno where to go to next and i have evrything undone any advice on how to get it out... :shoot::banghead::help::troops:
  3. F

donut gasket make or break explorers??

donut gasket make or break explorers?? i have a bad donut gasket how much power/fuel economy am i losing??:exp:
  4. F

Something strange with 94 explorer

its starting in 1st and yes the speedo needle it will push itself to about where the 3rd gear is in the shifter zone
  5. F

Something strange with 94 explorer

i was on my way home last night around 1 in the morning and i kicked it down leaving a stop sign, cause my girlfriend was pissing me off and out of nowhere it had all the power in the world and would burry the needle in the dash and i know the speedo isnt off cause i had my gps on. but before...
  6. F

v8 exhaust ONLY....Cant get a straight answer!!

i got mine done for 200 and i brought the cats in and got 60 for them so actually all i paid was 140 for my exhaust and it sounds pretty sweet i will get pics on here one of these days but mine has a v6 and somewhat sounds like a v8
  7. F

Help Please!!

you can cut the cable and run it threw the grill and tire a 1 inch washer to it if you wanna do it that way i had to do it to my old 84 blazer also to my 88 blazer... but then i woke up one day and relized FORD is the way!!
  8. F

got an exhaust put on my 94 X

i went to the one the best local exhaust shop i got a glasspack/muffler it has baffles so its not extremely loud... got rid of the cats then ran duals out in the stock location its 2 1/4 inch tubing it has a deeper tone at an idle somewhat like a v8 but when i kick her down she has a nice tone...
  9. F

Replacing Fuel filter on a 94 Explorer

i had a problem like that when i 1st got my 94 x i replaced the battery and the and the damn thing wouldnt start so i jumped (by jumped i mean take a wrench and touch both big posts on the solenoid together) the starter solenoid on the fender and it started up and ran like a champ so then i...
  10. F

Wheel size question.

thanks for the help cause im getting a set of race cuts from the off road races this weekend... and what i love about michigan the race cuts are as legal as any other tires
  11. F

Exhaust help

i was talking to my cousin which is a cop up here in the upper peninsula of michigan and he was saying state law is if a vehicle is older than 8 years old it is perfectly legal to do
  12. F

Wheel size question.

i have no clue on rims i want to get some 32x11.50x15 inch tires for my 94 but what size rims am i going to need?? :exp::us::chug:
  13. F

Exhaust help

cat or no cat?? cause i could leave one on there so im not getting pulled over every 5 minutes
  14. F

Exhaust help

well i hvae a 1st gen 94 explorer with a 4.0 and i was wondering if you guys know of an exhaust that sounds good on em... i dont want it to sound like a chopped ricer cause my buddy has dual flowmasters on his ranger and i think it sounds like ****. please help me. :exp::us::chug:
Back