Search results

1. A

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

yup yeah 2" and 2" like everyone just starting out
  2. A

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

3. A

Meh Truck

Fishing and Mud Fishing @Belton Lake 20 minutes later ... Stuck in the mud Back on dry land
  4. A

Meh Truck

31s Ordered 31s finally ... maybe thursday I'll have some pics
  5. A

Moab 2011 - May 21

Damn I went to Moab with my marines back in 99 ... i wanna go back, but alas, all i has is a RWD exploder
  6. A

Meh Truck

New Adds Optima Red Top W00t! My rigged cone filter Rhinolined the rims After Halos, Before Murdered out rims :exp::exp::exp:
  7. A

Meh Truck

Trailing @ Belton Lake Crazy flex .. almost high centered it lol Cresting the hill in the next pic The Hill Flexin with Nate In front of the lake :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  8. A

Meh Truck

Bad luck so i was driving over to the ford dealership today to price a new mirror and door skin... and i get hit in the ass by a dodge ram ... 2 accidents in 2 days wtf?! y is karma effing me?!
  9. A

Meh Truck

yups yeah i was lucky ... it'll cost me about 100$ to fix everything
  10. A

Meh Truck

Ouchie...rolled my baby
  11. A

Meh Truck

xmas so i got some nifty stuff for xmas... 5 Soft 8s with MT Baja Claw tires, they're nice but i need 2 more inches of lift or i'll hafta do some crazy trimming and i don't want to ... Also got a mig welder, idk how to use it, but i'll learn. gdi i'm tired ... good night
  12. A

Meh Truck

Yay valance taken off ... lights mounted :D
  13. A

Meh Truck

Light bar makin a light bar out of my existing roof rack ... looks kinda fruity ... may need bigger/more lights:p:
  14. A

97X Blacked Out

project on hold gotta put this guy on hold for a while ... havin all my teeth pulled out on the 2nd ... hopefully i will be in a drug-induced haze for a few weeks.. pain meds + workin on car = lost appendages
  15. A

Meh Truck

blackout think it was AAA Nightshade 8.99 a can ... 3 coats was all my neighbor said i could have.. damn cops, livin so close lol
  16. A

Meh Truck

bump for new pics
  17. A

97X Blacked Out

twins i think i saw an x with the bedliner thing .. not sure who had it though lawl ;)
  18. A

97X Blacked Out

4 Joooo! AccordRanger:: just go ahead and hit yer hood with the bedliner :: it took me about a week to decide to do the whole thing .. when i finally got it done i found a site that has different colors of liner :: "sheeeeit" was my first thought :rolleyes:
  19. A

97X Blacked Out

Emblems Gonna take the ford emblems off completely.. what i'm putting in their place is a surprise.. if they ever come in
  20. A

Meh Truck

Larger Pics!! Sry, was kind of a spontaneous wheelin' trip, we only had our fones
  21. A

Meh Truck

Bedliner Duplicolor Truck Bedliner ... took 16 cans ... I liked the final texture of the spray on my buddy's jeep so I went with that.. :D
  22. A

Meh Truck

lmao made some sway bar disconnex a while back... and... on this trip forgot to disconnect them.. so no flex cuz i'm a tardcart
  23. A

Meh Truck

yay.. went wheelin kinda today
  24. A

97X Blacked Out

Lift n Tires probly gonna do suspension lift .. rancho or edelbrock shocks .. Tires:: 33" wrangler MTR kevlar .. Rims:: Cragar Soft 8s
Back