Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 6

Need Help No start with a used engine!!!!

Thanks for the help from everyone of you guys. I learned a lot on this as it was my first real swap I am ready for other one..After all was said and spent I made a little profit..
  2. 6

Ok new update its run like a champ now.I went and played with the crank sensor and the sites were really tight so I ran them a different way and it started right up with a little starting fluid.
  3. 6

If its a computer problem would it be just as simple to swaping out computers. thank God the customer. is in no rush getting it back..
  4. 6

I am pretty sure they sent me the right year if not the right long block I switched over everything I needed to from the old one to the new one. I am not lack of missing connections everything pluged up like it needed to and since I used the old wireing harness and all the old compounds like the...
  5. 6

Ok here it goes..i work at a famiily owned call lot and we have this coustomer that came in and wanted us to do a engine swap in his 95 explorer 5spd..My boss didnt want to do it so i took on it as a side job. Well i have completed the swap but now it wont start..it cranks strong but no start...
  6. 6

Third gear missing in my Reman?

Heck yea if you got any doubts about it take it back...Never hurts just to be safe plus sounds like you got a pretty good warranty..just explain to the mechianc what you did and what you think and then let them take care of it from there..thats what you pay them to do or did..just my .02:D
  7. 6

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

are there nemore frames left if so i will take 4 for $15..but i gotta wait till send in the payment info tomorrow moring when i get up (4:45am est time)damn direct deposit is always a day late for some reason.. if there are some left i am ready to send payment info but it will be in my wifes...
  8. 6

2 inch lift on 93 X-pics?

Lbarr2002 what size tires do you have. In the pic it looks like they sick out. I Love the look
  9. 6

Need A Little Help

Howdy, Its been awhile since i posted anything..i think the last time i posted was when i was having problems with my bands aftering installing a new front seal... but here it goes i have a 1994 4x4 and i wwas planning to try to bring the motor back to life or at least bring some life back to...
  10. 6

On Board Air..What do i Need?

yea if i could get some pics that would be a big help...i am still stuck on what to usefor the lines and were and what i run them to..But i have only done light searching as i am working 12-14 hour days so i can save for xmas.but if you can help that would be great.thanks
  11. 6

after writing this post i couldnt sit around and wait nemore so i went on a hunt..i was able to score a york compresser from redmonds just gotta go pick it up on my day off.I told the guy what i was looking for out of the compresser and he said he would take care of me.So we will see where that...
  12. 6

After reading JD's post on his OBA install i now want it in my truck. As of right now i am pretty much stock besides the shackles and coil spacer lift and 30x9.50 all the way around.I have a box full of projects like full set of gauges and cb radio and brake upgrade.but they all will have to...
  13. 6

HELP! ID roof rack destroyed by Irene

I have a 1st gen and its got the stock roof rack on it and both bars do move on mine:D
  14. 6

Coil Seats HomeMade or Not..Also looking for a used FPR

man i didnt relize i posted this is the wrong section. If a mod would please move this to the "Parts Wanted Section" again i am sorry i had my kids up my butt and did relize what forum i was in:D
  15. 6

Coil Seats HomeMade or Not..Also looking for a used FPR

i was looking for a pair of f150 spacers for my cheap lift..i know you shouldn't do things the cheap way but i really want a lift and cant get a real one untill closer to tax time. I really dont care if they are homemade or not as long as they are good to use i will be happy.It would be for a...
  16. 6

Massive transmission fluid leak

sounds like something my a4ld did to me..i pulled a yard mower not even for 10 miles back to my house.the nest day i am driving down the highway and it wouldnt shift into any gears.So i pull over to find what looking like 1-2 quarts of trans fluid all over the bottom of my trans it looked to be...
  17. 6

4-way flashers issue - only fronts actuating

i ran across just about that same problems you or having..except i noticed when my turn singals didnt work my back break lights nor my parking lights would work..i too thought it was my relays so i changed them all..still no fix..so i asked around here in the chat and came to find that my...
  18. 6

Powdercoated 4.0 OHV Dress Up

Would you happen to have like a ford blue if thats what you call the color behind there name.Starting to rebuild my motor and a dress up would top it off..would u need all my parts??Do u do neother parts and if so what does your prices look like?:DSorry so many ?s:cool:
  19. 6

A4ld curiosity

the same thing happened to me when i went messing with the bands i am pretty sure you may have them to tight..i went throught the forum and asked the same question over and over again untill i had some people pissed at me..lol..and there answer was that i had them to tight..try to back them off...
  20. 6

+WARNING-Phone Pad Blisters Dash

WOW that sucks,sounds like that company needs to rethink there product through better..please let us kno what the company says if they ever get back to you
  21. 6

George Washington Nation Forest Run, 9/24/11

I might be down i just gotta find a babysitter for my kids..My rig stock would i have a problem.i have 3.73 LS with stock size tires..I dont care about trees or scraping i just need to be sure that my rig will be ok making it..I cant seem to get the link to work
  22. 6

Best bolt ons for the 4.0L OHV?

like its said here before if your looking for lots of power get a 5.0...unless you plan on spending lots and lots of $$$..but hey i gotta say for the OHV its a pretty tough motor...sport all you gotta do is pay the fee to become an elite and then you can post to sell your truck...i think the 20...
  23. 6

Painting the interior trim, My work-in-Progress

this is what my neon looked like when i got done..yes i kno its not an explorer but i just wanted to share for people that wanted to do theres..just make sure you use clear coat over everything when u get done.... :D
  24. 6

Its official

man if you will meet me half way i will take it off your hands and i will give you a LITTLE cash for it
  25. 6

Homelink,the way Ford should have done it.

Thanks Joe for the help..I figured i would find out more so i went to the best buy to see what it was all about.Well for one i couldnt belive the people that they let work at best buy let alone help there customers.I asked this one guy if it would work on my truck i gave him the make and model...
Back