1. b.voorhees

Im never on here :/ but im about to do some research on here for once

Im never on here :/ but im about to do some research on here for once
  2. b.voorhees

5.0 MAC Exhaust

Thanks doood!
  3. b.voorhees

5.0 MAC Exhaust

I have seen a lot of questions and posts about MAC exhausts and it had been a VERY long time since I have posted on here so I thought I would share my MAC exhaust experience... I purchased my explorer in mid-March and only a few days later I placed an order for a MAC catback exhaust on...
  4. b.voorhees

MAC exhaust

I currently have a MAC exhaust on my explorer. It was a real pain in the ass to get it to where it is now (on my truck). It took a good three months for me to get the exhaust, then I had a very difficult time putting it on. A friend of a friend ended up having to tweak it a bit and it required...
  5. b.voorhees

Help with Transmission Fluid Change

It took me awhile but I got it figured out. Bumping the engine took quite awhile but I got access to the drain plug. At first I just had an "uuuuuuuuuhhhh...." moment. Thanks for all the advice!
  6. b.voorhees

Help with Transmission Fluid Change

I am currently attempting to do a fluid change on my 4r70w transmission. There were no problems dropping the pan. I am now attempting to drain the torque converter and I removed the drain plug from the bell housing and no fluid came out, the area inside seems bone dry. I have done some research...
  7. b.voorhees

My Explorer and I.

Thanks for the welcome, if you want to check out some pics here is my registry.. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2682963#post2682963
  8. b.voorhees

1999 Limited 5.0

So after my first week with this baby, I finally decided I should make a registry thread. Currently it has about 96,000 miles on it and is all stock (minus a nice new headunit). Future plans also include: MAC catback (which has already been ordered), MAC intake, new tires and looking into...
  9. b.voorhees

My Explorer and I.

Hi all, my name is Cassie and I am the proud owner of a 99 Explorer Limited. I have had my limited for about a week and I am pretty sure it is love. Up until a few months ago I honestly did not enjoy anything Ford, until a good friend of mine invested in his own Explorer. I realized that I...
Back