Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

URGENT: new sounds

Okay, update on my truck so we change the rear diff. fluid and there was no metal in the old oil. On the other hand we found where hte noise was generated, its coming from the from shocks there are these nylon straps attached to the lift kit, I believe its a "Super Lift" lift kit. I now need ot...
  2. X

I went out today and check like just now and its my t-case its got a leak and it looks like hte gasket in it is bad
  3. X

Im thinking this new sound im hearing in my t-case but im not sure it sounds like metal on metal only occurs in motion both drive and reverse. It occurs at all speeds 5mph-up The vehicle is a 2001 ST 4x4 Looking for other opinions on the issue and if anyone else has had the issue how much was...
  4. X

Need help knowing if this is a good deal

The lift cost around 1500 i forgot the brand but it is white with blue springs
  5. X

Need help knowing if this is a good deal

This guy in my Unit is wanting to sell me his ST its a 2001 v6 4x4 with 156000+ on the odometer. It has a suspension lift 33" tires, inside is clean, just had maint. done on it(to include o-rings on fuel system, new headlights, new tail lights) Has the sliding rear window. he's asking 6500 is...
  6. X

Kaczman's Sport Trac Finished Thread

IU TOTALLY agree that thing is sooooo sick :) great truck hope mine look simular to that when im done :)
  7. X

Car Audio Purchased Finally

The box is coming with the truck its in the storage area behind the seat its never had speakers in it its got an AMP with it but not sure how good so i got one JIC if the one in the truck is better then ill just use it and sell the one i baught
  8. X

i found the specs on my box im trying to pull it back up incase someone else had the idea its not a bad setup its actually a REALLY good spot because ill never have anything back there the only thing i carry regularly is a backpack with mil gear in it so the cargo spot IS AWESOME FOR ME
  9. X

How to: 2nd Gen Gauge Cluster Removal and LED Conversion V2

mustang did you ever get to the 10mm bulbs yet?
  10. X

Dual Exhaust Question

Yo City i like those exhaust whered' u get and how much?
  11. X

The reason i ask is because on JVC's website it says built in HD reciever. so idk i guess ill find out mabey its a newer model of urs?
  12. X

2004 Sport Trac won't start.

i had something VERY SIMILAR HAPPEN in my 1994 nissan pick-up before i left, i never found the culprit and was kinda glad not to i wanted a ST. One thing i will says is check ALL wires leading to and from the battery make sure none of them are frayed or broken i had to change out my battery...
  13. X

Does the receiver actually have built in HD radio? thats a big question, ive seen different places say different things about this
  14. X

Introducing my Sport Trac

i totally agree with midnight its a beautiful truck if spottracs had body kits i liked i might consider bigger rims, i looked for them when i first found my trac still havent really found any body kits
  15. X

Radio troubles

If you decide to go with this then i would HIGHLY recommend buying from a seller on amazon called discountjungle i got my subs and amp from their THEY HAVE AMAZING PRICES and fast delivery. as i stated in my purchased forum i got my 2 10' 1000w subs from them for like 100 a piece then an amp for...
  16. X

nope i actually got it all from amazon i got the amp and subs from a seller called "DiscountJungle" REALLY CHEAP CAR AUDIO STUFF. and the receiver from amazon itself for like 99.99
  17. X

I paid less than 400 for 1000w 10" subs a 350W amp and a JVC HD-tuner/cd/ipod/iphone reciever JVC KD-HDR60 USB/CD Receiver with HD Radio Tuner and iTunes Tagging Kenwood Kac-5204 350 Watt 2 Channel Car Amplifier with Built in Crossovers Kenwood KFC-XW1000F 1000W 10" Shallow Subwoofer
  18. X

Bored... Making this Thread to Cope

It's Deff 2 1/2 the diagram shows thats the size.:us:
  19. X

Need some measurements

Im in iraq and couldnt do the measurements i just found out that its TOTALLY custom they removed the back panel behind the seat and fabricated the box to fit in there and cover it. sorry lol
  20. X

Need some measurements

Bump, still need this infomation
  21. X

Need some measurements

SOLVEDNeed some measurements I need the measurements behind the 2001 sport trac rear seat. Trying to figure out how shallow i need my subs.
  22. X

Very dumb question but im new to the 4X4

anyone wana recomend oils/lube/fluids for the vehicle to keep optimum performance its at 120k miles
  23. X

The place im living i dont think they really care lol
  24. X

2001 Ford Exp. ST 4x4 Wondering how many fluids im going to have to change when i get home im redoing ALL FLUIDS.so far i have: engine oil transmission coolant brake fluids what am i missing? also possibly makeing sure all fittings are greased properly any tips on what types of grease to...
  25. X

Wanted performance parts

looking for parts all engine upgrades point me in the right directions its for a 2001 st 4x4
Back