Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Who's in NJ? Where?

Washington, NJ one of 7 in NJ Kelli
  2. S

How much have you spend modifying your truck?

front to back bug guard:25 brushguard:350 billet grill:75 clear corners:20 wigwags:35 blue light strobe:150 stereo:300 guages:20 front and mid speakers:240 rear woofer:750 amp:500 stickers and mags:25 edit: remote starter and alarm system $400 total:$2,890 bucks
  3. S

remote car starter

i have a remote car starter. there is no way i could put this thing in myself. does anyone know anyone in the northern new jersey or eastern penn area that could put this in for me? the brand is rediremote delux by designtech. any help would be great! thanks Kelli
  4. S

blue lights and strobes for a 98

you can go to galls.com they are full of different types of lights i went with the SHOme slim light, which is 44 LEDs and a pair of headlight flashers (whelen). these were both really easy to put in, easier then a stereo set up. it depends on how much you want to spend.. i am going to get...
  5. S

Red99Sport

big ol' thumbs up! great communication and very honest! great to work with and very trustworthy! Kelli
  6. S

Need 2000 Owners Opinions Please

my 00 4.0 sohc sport has only had minor repairs and oil changes the rest were under factory warr/recalls Kelli
  7. S

speedo needle sticking?

this depends on the day, sometimes it will stick around 40 and others around 50. this has been happening for about 2 months on and off, and lately it has become worse. i had the recalls done about 2 1/2 months ago. the reason i put the question here is because i installed aftermarket...
  8. S

Truck of the week Black Magic 3-29-04

a lot of work went into that X, good job! she looks awesome! Kelli
  9. S

Canadian Backroads

that is absolutely beautiful! Kelli
  10. S

Truck of the Week JoshC 3/15/04

i really like the color of your truck, could use a little brown though! congrets! Kelli
  11. S

custom wig-wag's

get a pair of whelen ones for like 35-40 bucks.... galls is over priced...just do a search... Kelli
  12. S

I nominate...

good job rick, swweett truck ;) Kelli
  13. S

First Time here

yet another Jerseyian! Welcome! Kelli
  14. S

My 99 X. strobed out

where are you a volunteer EMT? i ask because so am i, and i know for a fact that my strobe exceeds the candle power allowed in NJ for a blue light, even with a permit. my wig wags are illegal too. and from what i know, you can only have blue lights, no clear or red strobes. and you are...
  15. S

Truck of the Week Doug - 97 Sport 2/26/04

nice Doug! Congrets! we will miss you when you are gone! nice dimple BTW! Kelli
  16. S

Any Jersey Explorers Here???

i live in warren county, next to dougie Kelli ;)
  17. S

My 99 X. strobed out

love your set up.. right now i have a set of whelen head light flashers (i think they would look really cool with your set up and they are only like 40 bucks) and a shome slim light. since i put a billet grill on, i think that lights in the grill would be pointless, but your look nice...
  18. S

n00b intro....

nice rig i like the after market mud...where do you find that;) :D (mine is a street princess!) welcome! Kelli
  19. S

Truck of the Week RPheezy 2/19/04

wow, that is what my truck could look like when it grows up?? sweet! Kelli
  20. S

Matts 95 XLT, Custom Firefighter Lights

in NJ you have a limit on candle power, mine easily exceeds it. you also have to place them in certain areas. also, blue is the color for volie agences (EMS and fire) only the cap, luet, and assist cap can have red lights, and they also need sirens when using the red light. you also need a...
  21. S

my ex actually had this done, he sold that truck a while ago. he took some type of black board and cut it to fit inside the console. it took up the whole space. then he cut squares for the switches. so when he had a call, he would flip up his center console and flip them on. my set up has...
  22. S

NICE SHOME's on the corners of your windshield i love shome, my blue light is a slim light and i have whelen headlight flashers, those get ppl out of the way in a hurry! i have yet to convice my b/f to put some lights on the cobra the scanner/headunit job is saweet! i like the...
  23. S

Truck of the Week Hartman 2/11/04

i love the lack of rear bumper, that looks sweet! lovin' it :) Kelli
  24. S

Calling all NJ Explorer Owners!

i'm in norht jersey too (near our little dougie) and the only wheeling that i do is on the sides of the roads when i have to pull over! i'd like to go wheeling..........in someone else's truck! Kelli :0
  25. S

Calling all NJ Explorer Owners!

Back