Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Azusa Canyon OHV whoops

I want to take my 74 f250 once I get it running good.
  2. X

Azusa Canyon OHV whoops

Yeah wheres this at, I always hear about it.
  3. X

Faded hood - Options?

I would wetsand, polish, then wax.
  4. X

ABS light on

I had the same problem for about two years, I gave my explorer to my girlfirend so I had to fix the problem. Took it to ford, they said it was the rabs valve. It's kinda under the driver seat inside the frame. They wanted $512 to fix it. I went to Napa, Item#: UP 570030 Price: $149.00...
  5. X

Check this out on ebay.

I believe someone on this forum has already did that with the fuel cap. I'm not sure but i think it was racing jason.
  6. X

Brake fluid leak from the RABS proportion valve?

Is this the rabs valve? If it is the part, Kragen has them for $181 brand new, just that they call them modulator valves. The cheapest I could find from ford was $206.
  7. X

Brake fluid leak from the RABS proportion valve?

Just got back from ford, after my rear abs light being on, they said it was the same valve. They also wanted $500, I said to stop the work of course. Is there anyway that I can change the valve myself, or is it some hard part to replace.
  8. X

How do you guys carry mountain bikes?

I just put the seats down, and in they go.
  9. X

Will these Ford 500 wheels and tires fit?

So does anyone know if the new mustang rims will fit an explorer, The seller needs to know by tomorrow Sunday, if I want them. Thanks to anyone that knows.
  10. X

Like these, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-2005-Mustang-16-Wheels-Tires-Like-New-No-Reserve_W0QQitemZ8020865020QQcategoryZ66482QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  11. X

How about the new 05-06 mustang wheels and tires. Oh yeah I got a 2wd.
  12. X

I found these these wheels and tires for a great price, will they fit my explorer offset wise, I know the bolt pattern is the same. Also do you guys think the tires are to small for my explorer. Here are some specs I found on them, P225/55R18 Pirelli P6 on 18 X 7J X 52...
  13. X

P265/70r16?

Hey guys I came across some new P265/70R16 for a really good price. Will they fit my 91 explorer, I already have some 16in rims with 255/70R16's on them.
  14. X

un-stable idle!

Also could be your IAC sensor.
  15. X

The SoCal Crew

Hey where do you guys suggest for me to start off roading, I got a 2wd X stock. I'm planning to start building her up, but I think I should go offroading before I invest the money. I live in Ontario, So anywhere near by would be good.
  16. X

Paint roof and hood with bedliner?

Yeah I was thinking about painting behind the grill.
  17. X

Ok just got done putting hood and grill back on, here are the pics. I'm leaning towards doing the two tone, since I still have the roof to do and I chipped some paint off putting the hood back on.
  18. X

trans filter changed now i cant shift gears

I have to ask, but are you sure you put the fuild in at the right place?
  19. X

:us: I will post some pic once I get everything installed again. :us:
  20. X

Ok so with bedliner out of the question, I decided to spray a reg black primer. Today I sprayed the hood, grille and headlight doors. Now when doing so I looked at the body lines and thought about painting it a two tone. I want to do so, because my truck would look kinda funny with just the...
  21. X

Nope i'm keeping my X, Also I want to go with a thin layer.
  22. X

MY 1991 explorer paint on the roof and hood are starting to look kinda bad, I had painted my explorer which came out really nice and can be seen here, http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130269&highlight=xmodster%27s. But I have since got a new car and left my explorer in the...
  23. X

Battery or Alternator

I have the same problems, i'm going to first replace my battery as it is kinda old more than 5 years old to be exact. If that doesnt work I'm going to replace the IAC. i'll post my results.
  24. X

Is the multifunction switch a common failure?

Mine throws out smoke, but still works fine.
  25. X

Help rodent in my dash!!!!

Just use a reg. mouse trap, we used those sticky things they dont work to well, put some cheese in there is hes yours.
Back