Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

JL Audio XR650 CSi or CDT CL-62 Components?

I can get them For less than $200 shipped brand new.. And JLs are very good quality.
  2. L

Yeah, I think I'm going with the JLs because one of my friends has them and I like how they sound a lot..And I have never heard any CDT speakers before (I have heard infinitys and MB Quarts and I like the JLs more.
  3. L

I plan on having 120w per speaker for all 4 speakers...
  4. L

What's wrong with JL? My friend has two JL w3's 500/1 JL amp, 2 Pairs of the XRs, 300/4 JL amp, and it sounds really good..
  5. L

Also are the MB Quart PCE 216 6-1/2" Premium Components better than the JLs/CDTs?
  6. L

Ok, well if I was going to get just 1 good pair for the front and nothing in the back (Which I really really don't think I'm going to do because I just don't like the idea of having no speakers in the back)(This is a Yukon, it's a lot bigger than an explorer) Would like a $400 (on ebay) pair of...
  7. L

Do I need midbass if I have subs hooked up? Also if I don't put speakers in the back doors won't it sound like crap in the back to the people sitting back there?
  8. L

Would you go with The JLs or CDTs (I can get both for around $200 new per pair and will be getting two pairs. Or would you get another brand in that price area? They will be hooked up to a Kicker KX650.4 amp. I'm going for really clear sound quality. Also they will be going in an '01 GMC Yukon...
  9. L

Speaker amp question.

I decided to just leave that amp on my subs and I'm getting 2 pairs of JL XR650 CSi Components and a Kicker KX650.4 amp for them
  10. L

What size amp should I get for these?

I think I'm going to get 2 pairs of JL XR650 CSi Speakers and the kicker kx650.4 amp
  11. L

I'm going to have more than one set. (A pair in the front and a pair in the back)
  12. L

Can you use a 2 channel amp with speakers? I really don't know much about car audio
  13. L

I think I'm going to get these speakers http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-INFINITY-KAPPA-PERFECT-6-1-6-5-COMPONENT-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ5833824729QQcategoryZ32819QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem What size amp do I need. I'm getting a pair for the front doors and a pair for the the back (They're going in a Yukon) It...
  14. L

Speaker amp question.

What do you mean hold the power?
  15. L

Speaker amp question.

Ok right now I have 2 kicker compVRs on a kicker 350.2 amp. I plan on getting some new speakers soon, and I think I'm going to get infinity kappas or kappa perfects. Can I use the 350.2 amp on all 4 speakers and then just get a big mono amp for the subs or do I have to get a 4 channel amp for...
  16. L

Rims on eBay??? (RVM Brand)

Yeah, I've decided I'm just going to get some from discount tire
  17. L

I wasn't going to get that exact auction (Those were just the style I liked)
  18. L

Does anyone have any experience with rims on ebay. (Especially RVM brand) I'm looking at these but $900 for chrome 22s just seems too good to be true. Are they really bad quality or something...
  19. L

Viper 791xv install

All I can say is good luck. I wouldn't even attempt to install an alarm myself.
  20. L

mounting the amps

mines on the back of my sub box
  21. L

Newbie Rim Question

How do you know what size tire you need for 20s and if I get 20s do I have to get new brakes or is all I need the rims and tires? Also they aren't going on the explorer, My mom is giving me her '01 Yukon
  22. L

Goin Big Spl

I think you'll regret doing it about a month or so after you do it but whatever...
  23. L

New here and undecided on what to buy

If you don't already know about www.autotrader.com , you can find an explorer for a good price fast.
  24. L

A question about replace speakers....

yeah, I already know how to work the touch screen though because one of my friends has one. The speakers that are in the yukon right now seem louder than my kicker speakers I have right now..
Back