Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Am I missing something? HU Install

yea i already bypassed the amp, when i installed my panasonic HU a couple years ago, thanks for tha fast responses, im an ass. off to best buy to have a word... heres a shot in the dark, anyone have the cq-c7401u? its what i will be installing , just wondering if anyone had some experience...
  2. J

Am I missing something? HU Install

Alright guys, a a couple of weeks ago my hu got jacked. Ive been drivin around ghetto style, no dash, no cd player listenign to my ipod. I just got a new cd player and im looking to install it, got the wiring harness and all (SEE BELOW) http://www.geocities.com/acgreen137/PICT5317.JPG But...
  3. J

Back seat window smashed, how much am i looking at to replace?

i only have access to a drill, could i use that? thanks
  4. J

Replacing rear door window? what tools and how hard?

Hey guys how would you go about replacing a passenger side rear window, the one that slides up and down? anyone have some instructions? ive heard you just drill out some rivets and thats about it..is that true? thanks for the help. let me know
  5. J

side door window, the one that rolls up and down in the backseat. sorry for the confusion
  6. J

Back seat window smashed, how much am i looking at to replace? can i do it myself? Just like the title, my rear back window was smashed, about how much should it be to replace? can i do it myself? thanks alot Adam
  7. J

which clears?

can u send me those pics of the before and after of the diamond clears 6pc? thanks alot acg137@bu.edu
  8. J

6x8 4 way and 6x8 3 way in doors?

ps where in brooklyn? i grew up in coney island
  9. J

6x8 4 way and 6x8 3 way in doors?

na 2 sets would be bad, they would sound horrible, especially when they get loud. many audiophiles dont even run rear speakers cause of the imaging problems. why do you even care that much about the back? are you ever really sitting there? if you do want new speakers components and an amp would...
  10. J

what wheels will fit a 1st gen 91-94 4x4 without drilling hub?

hey guys im looking to see what rims you guys know of that can be put on without drilling hub. heres a couple ive found that supposedly have worked: KMC Stealth KMC Clockers anyone know anymore?
  11. J

Custom Center Console help

i emailed them too, and no response, damn australians :shoot:
  12. J

inside of my 94 XLT

awesome thanks alot! :thumbsup:
  13. J

inside of my 94 XLT

how hard was it to replace the AC COntrols with that blue bulb?
  14. J

new system needed

any reason for going with JL stuff?
  15. J

Wheel Spacers?

92blusilvxlt- haha think about the quote and then think some more..... its not that weird, you just dont understand it
  16. J

new system needed

also that stuff is some good stuff, price is pretty high but its quality stuff. jl amps are known to be power hungry and those subs really thump. there are better deals out there but similar bumpin
  17. J

new system needed

i got my whole setup (phoenix gold subs and brutus amp) from ebay. what i would recommend is buy from either of these places discountsjungle.com cbrstereo.com ikesound.com or ebay also alot of times these places will pricematch off of ebay... so just email them and ask, cant hurt...
  18. J

Huge transformation

this should be deleted promptly. :D
  19. J

It's Alive!!!! Warning Large Pictures.

looks real good, job well done.
  20. J

Lights dimming normal?

i got a 1500 brutus and a 200 arc audio amp on the stock battery and i experience little to no dimming. i think something is wrong with your setup somehow
  21. J

Light covers

you can see them but its definitly hard too, especially during the day no they dont make one for the third brake light, use vinyl or something if you really want too
  22. J

inside of my 94 XLT

looks real good, i dont know about those neon wires though...
  23. J

overhead console in a 92 X first gen?

hey guys i know a couple of people were able to fit the overhead console in there 91-94, anyone put it in there 91 or 92? i know the 93 and 94s have the bracket in there already but anyone know how hard it would be to start from scratch? thanks adam
  24. J

Need to remove brush guard to install headlights?

thanks but i know how to change the bulb, i was looking to replace the whole headlight assembly with some diamond clears
Back