Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

tailgate swap question, and a part out question

Guess I'll know for sure Thursday. No interest from anyone in any parts from a 01 Sport?? Figured someone would atleast want the white face gauges. Oh well, off to the junkyard it goes then.
  2. 2

tailgate swap question, and a part out question

I tried to search for the answer, but couldn't find anything for sure, although i know it's been covered.... I have a 01 XLT 4 door, will a tailgate from a 01 2dr sport fit it?? It looks a little different at the bottom, on the outside, but other than that, it looks like it will fit.....yes...
  3. 2

Blacking out my LTD...Grills, model specific?? Mirror Tops

Thanks for all the help!!!!! :thumbsup:
  4. 2

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

I just got these for my 2008 Limited, they fit nice, and function well, looks like they will protect the carpet nicely, but I think the Weathertech look better. But they are floormats. :)
  5. 2

Looking for suggestions for a Bluetooth head unit

I had the Jvc kw-av61bt as mentioned above in my F250, great head unit. Bluetooth worked better than any aftermarket radio I have used in quite awhile. Great sound, Ipod control, set up for Reverse camera, and my favorite part.....you can make the screen go black for night driving, so you...
  6. 2

Blacking out my LTD...Grills, model specific?? Mirror Tops

I have a Limited, that I am going to black out, and I wanted to switch the grill over from a chrome one, that was painted black (poorly), to a XLT/Ironman version, but just wanted confirmation that the grill's are interchangeable?? Also the hood trim/grill top, swap out?? Also, is there a...
  7. 2

Newbie checking in

Thanks.
  8. 2

New Member - Just purchased a 2008 Explorer Limited

Hi Dave!! Lol. I am new as well, but sounds like we bought similar trucks. Mine has the power running boards too, as well as SYNC, but it doesn't understand me very well. Lol
  9. 2

Newbie checking in

Hey folks, new to the forum, lurked for a bit, decided to join, especially now, as I just bought another Explorer. I have a beater 01, it's the dogs truck, and I just picked up a 2008 Limited w/ V8. I have a few questions, but I will try to search for the answer before I ask.
Back