Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

No Heat Issue

like you I had to purchase a blend door from NAPA before I found one that would work. Thanks for the help.
  2. K

No Heat Issue

Realize this has been covered numerous times but I can’t find the information I’m looking for and hope someone can give me some advise. Don’t have heat but AC works well. Both lines to heater core are hot. Switch manual temp control to heat and get nothing but cold air. I don’t see the blend...
  3. K

Rear Driver Side Window Want Go Up?

I assumed it was the motor on my 2003 Sport Trac. When you press for the window to come down the motor tries to work. (the track is down) When you try to raise the window it does nothing. The led's on the switch go out also when you try to raise window. Replaced motor and its still doing the...
  4. K

2003 Sport Trac 4.0 Smell oil burning?

Thanks for the info. Find time to make repairs, and needed up keep now
  5. K

2003 CSport Trac 4.0 skip or stumble at idle

Thanks guys i'll check all this out. Keith
  6. K

2003 CSport Trac 4.0 skip or stumble at idle

While idling my 4.0 will miss or skip/stumble if you will. It doesn't seem to have a problem while at driving speeds that I can tell. Were to start? Not sure when its had a tune up wires/plugs/coils only had it a few months. It does have 130,000 miles. The previous owner had all maint. done...
  7. K

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

u can buy the correct pig tail from Crutchfield with diagram for les than ten dollars. That what I used on my 2003. Worked great! keith
  8. K

Adding an overhead console to an 02 XLS

Thanks very much I think this will help a lot! Keith
  9. K

The gauge is always in the med range. SC what you are saying is I could have a bad oil pressure gauge or a engine problem? Its a 2003 Sport Trac with 130,000 miles. I have all the maint. records from the first owner. he was very good it have every thing in the owners manual done at the...
  10. K

Thanks for the info! But all i have is the wires that come from the console itself that are all black. It plugs into what appears to be a electron board. I was hoping someone knew the pin out of the console pigtail. Thanks Keith
  11. K

Does anyone know the pin out for the same console listed above with the 8 pin connector? I have searched all over the forum but all I have found have broken links or do not work any more. I have put a lot of time in searching with no lucky. And need help. Installing in a 2003 Ford Sport Trac...
  12. K

I keep smelling oil burning smell. I cant find a leak, and there isn't any spot's of oil on ground. Any ideas were to start looking for the problem? TIA Keith
  13. K

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

Looking for wiring diagram for over head console 2003 sport trac. Would you happen to have one? Tanks Keith new member also and thank you for all your help!
  14. K

Parting out White 2000 Ford Explorer Sport 4.0l SOHC

Do you have a overhead console? If so I need the wiring that goes to the console or at least the temp. sensor and as much of the wiring harness you can get to. email me at strombek@bellsouth.net Thanks Keith
  15. K

2003 Sport Trac Need Info on a few Problems

Thanks very much for info and help. Wanted a Sport Trac for years and finally got a older model and want to fix a few small issues. Keith
  16. K

2003 Sport Trac Need Info on a few Problems

Just purchased a 2003 sport trac. The driver side front end has a rattle when you hit a small pot hole or on rough roads. Anyone have any idea what to look for? Also the trim around the bottom and bumpers are faded. I tried the back to black which did not work. Any ideas what to use? Also the...
  17. K

Adding Over Head Console?

Has anyone added a over head console to there Sport Trac? I have a 2003 sport trac and want to add one. Wondering if the wiring is already there even if it did come from factory with console? Any info on installation an finding a console would be a lot of help. Keith
Back