1. N

Raceway Park, NJ: Sept 27 show/swap meet

i may be going I'm hoping to get out there this year
  2. N

Safe spot for Tranny Filter?

heres the pic sorry about the delay My truck i was able to ise the top line
  3. N

tranny cooler lines

I don't think you will have to tap a new Line. just change out your old one for a larger one. Thats what i did and now on the highway my trans temp. is running around F, which is a lot better then F (which is what it was running at before the change. Also I would add an Aug. trans filter...
  4. N

Would this method of tranny flushing work?

help with converters torque converter is in a trans and a catalytic converter in the exhaust
  5. N

converter here's what your converter looks like converter
  6. N

sorry to inform you But there is no converters with drain plugs. There may have been on some old converters, say in the 50's. But no late modal converters. P.S. I work for a converter rebuilder and only seen one with a drain plug. And it was on a 50 something chevy Hope this helps
  7. N

92 XLT 4x4 not working

my X Had the same prob. and it was the electric motor. I removed the motor, opened it up and cleaned the contacts, and just put it back. Thats all it needed. 1: remove the electric motor 2:open up the motor 3: becarful of the small springs (they pop out) 4: clean the contacts with a...
  8. N

i have a Q

When adding a body lift. Do you still use the old rubber body mounts. I.E. frame, rubber and new body lift kit. Or just the new body lift kit? :eek:
  9. N

the black wire is for the temp gauge.
  10. N

i put mind under the hood i was looking at putting it near the front tire. But what if you get i tire blow out? I 'm thinkingi it's going to take out the filter. and i don't carry a spare fliter.
  11. N

a4ld leak from front seal

410Fortune: very good write up. But the seals some times just goes bad. On my rebuilded trans I got about 70K before the seel went bad, and trashed the converter neck. I had to change the seal and the converter. Converters are not the pricey. I got the converter for 137.00 ( I was...
  12. N

Converting Instrument lights to blue

heres my blue ones I got them off ebay. If you get them, make sure you get a trim ring.
  13. N

$853 manual trans flywheel???

I can tell you that it may not be the web site that changes the prices, For the hell of it. See i'm trying to sell online. My price changes go with the prices that I pay wholesale. Dealing with 3 wholesale warehouses trying to get the best prices. I pay more, you pay more... When I pay less I...
  14. N

MAC or JET

Alec Why's that? I know from reading all the posts in this site. No one has sead why it's no good. As for my chip, I think it was worked well for me. PLease let me know Maybe I'll change my chip to ? Here's my pros & cons list Pros (1) I seam to have more power. (2) better...
  15. N

MAC or JET

I got that jeT Chip and i'm happy with it. I've heard in here that it's not a good chip. But i Can't say that. Sam
  16. N

Tuned up '93 6 cyl runs great - still have poor mileage

upper and lower intake bolts. I just removed the upper intake to get @ the lower. It looks harder then is really is I had taken about an 1 2/1 hours to do it. After that all the chatter was gone.
  17. N

A4LD Swap option from Advance Adapters

I know where your going. But then it would not be a ford. I would have to say chevy trans and a chevy motor, Would just be a great looking S10 (ford Explorer body & chevy drive train) Im not sure if i would like that. :eek: But that's just Me.
  18. N

Pa truck show in July

try this http://www.familyevents.com/
  19. N

My quest for the daunting truth behind "Reverse Indiglo Gauges"

sorry about the large pictues. But if i shrink them it would not be as clear
  20. N

My quest for the daunting truth behind "Reverse Indiglo Gauges"

I had the same prob. And Haited it. You where about to see all the seems and stuff. Now I was going to add something even before a got the new gauges.
  21. N

someone please help!!! 3" BL on 1st gen gone sour!

I'm sure some had to post this http://www.explorer4x4.com/bodylift.html I hope. In here there something about the shifter.
  22. N

painted Grill

the air dam looks great painted
  23. N

Pic Request: 1st gen grills painted same as body color

I'm thinking of giving a coat or two more. painted grill
  24. N

Just got Flowmaster 50

love the sound. I was thinking of the flowmaster40 But the Flowmaster 50 sounds great. Love the driving one. Also i wonder what it would sound like when working hard pulling a travel trailer. If i get a FM 50 i'll to make a clip Ps even with a dynomax system it sounds loud. (much louder...
  25. N

Engine Rebuild

172K working and towing With out a rebuild on engine. I had the trans rebuilted @ about 120K. I have to ask Why are you thinking of getting your engine rebuilted?
Back