Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

explorer sport pics

Nice! Sports are few and far between anymore. When my side steps rusted out it was tough to find a set (discontinued for years). I have never seen Ranger steps on a Sport before, did they attach to the original brackets/locations? They look great.
  2. G

Our 2008 Adrenalin

Love It! Have always wanted one. The Only thing I dont like is..... Its not in my garage! Great Find!!!
  3. G

Stic-o goes Electric. Mustang Mach-E GT

I did not like the design when they first came out, really really like the design now. Not sure about the 0-60 3.8 seconds. That seems pretty much the same as my 95 except 10 seconds faster.. Seriously Im jealous. Beautiful ride.
  4. G

Post your exhaust setup!

Ok, lets see if my links work for pics. My setup is a discontinued (why would they discontinue a part for a vehicle on 27 years old....) Flowmaster Force II catback (mandrel bent pipes not Stainless though). Developed a small rust hole in the muffler few years back. Couldnt find the exact...
  5. G

1996 Explorer XLT 4.0l OHV V6 work in progress...

Thanks! Really nice work and cant believe how clean it is---What a Find! engine bay looks Brand NEW
  6. G

1996 Explorer XLT 4.0l OHV V6 work in progress...

What a great find! I rarely see any 2nd gen's with rockers still intact anymore. Great work on the maintenance and upgrades. Can you provide the source and brand/part no. for the trans pan with a drain plug?
  7. G

Show and audio EX build

Subscribing!
  8. G

My Explorer Sport Build

I like it, it has a familiar look to it!
  9. G

Betty's "I want to be a mule" progress log thread

Jon, sorry to hear of accident and prayers also to your wife and yourself! Hopefully Progressive will be progressive in helping you get a fair amount to buy another vehicle.
  10. G

Intermittent starting issue that is driving me to madness

Thanks Jon! I will check that out. I originally thought it was the Maxiguard hoodlock/starter kill device I had installed a few decades back. It makes 1 click like in Jason's video which is exactly what it does when the Maxiguard system is engaged. Shop that installed it is still in business and...
  11. G

Intermittent starting issue that is driving me to madness

Jason, any further probs? I am having a similar issue (very intermittent). purchased motorcraft switch SW-5016/F5TZ-11572-A last year and hope to get to it soon.... rarely drive the explorer anymore.
  12. G

Betty's "I want to be a mule" progress log thread

Add a 4th to the 95th thread although I do not get on here much anymore. Would like to see pics of rust also.
  13. G

Explorer Turn Signal Problem - PLEASE HELP.

I may have missed this but do u have a part number for the relay. Have intermittent buzz when using turn signal (usually when turning left for whatever reason).
  14. G

twin turbo mounty

Subscribin'!!
  15. G

M90 rebuild (rudy)

X2!! And the 295's looked huge
  16. G

Budget 2track 1994 sport

Really Nice!! I have been wanting to 2 tone my sport exactly like you have done for years now. Dig that tread stripe!!
  17. G

Adams polishes

Unreal, basically been a Meg's user, will need to check out Adam's and Zaino. That shine is unreal!!
  18. G

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

Love your work jon and been waiting for some new pics! Those wheels look great!! Re: polished wheels, the DC-1's are my first set and will be my last set of polished wheels. Way too much upkeep.
  19. G

Rear Barn Door Conversion and other major mods

Looking forward to this build!
  20. G

16" 2nd Gen Eddie Bauer Chrome Wheels

I can separate these also if I can sell more than one?
  21. G

2003 Centennial Last Project Vehicle

Nice Find, never heard of centennial edition before or seen one. Subscribing--your work is incredible as always.
  22. G

16" 2nd Gen Eddie Bauer Chrome Wheels

For Sale: 16x7 OEM chrome skinned Eddie Bauer/Sport wheels (tri spoke look). Great condition. Been sitting in dry basement for many years. $250 plus shipping OBO. https://grnmachine.shutterfly.com/140#24
  23. G

Battling the cancer: Rust vs. My 97 - rocker panels and more

Didn't see this half a year ago, but wanted to say that looks incredible!! I'm going to need new rockers at some point. So far been quoted about "$600-$700 per side"... Ouch Truck looks great!! How is the paint holding up? And Happy New Year
Back