Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

lifted 2003 exploder

Hey all..I own a 2002 XLT 4 door..I just called a place in maryland and they said they can do a lift using a ford ranger kit...anyone know the year that would work best? The place said it is possible, it was just up to me to buy whatever I wanted...I really only wanna lift 2-3 inches, as I...
  2. D

New to the game...i wanna modify

Hey all! It's been a while since I last came here, so I still consider myself a newbie. I bought my 2002 XLT Explorer last Janruary...since then, I have added a surco safari roof rack, to update the look and for storage (I own a DJ business and carry my cart up there) I have recently become very...
  3. D

New to the game...i wanna modify

Newbie very interested in modification Hey all! It's been a while since I last came here, so I still consider myself a newbie. I bought my 2002 XLT Explorer last Janruary...since then, I have added a surco safari roof rack, to update the look and for storage (I own a DJ business and carry my...
  4. D

Tint Question

Does anyone know what percent a stock 02 xlt would have on the windows? And does anyone know what a good tint job should cost?
  5. D

ipod to cd changer plug?

2 other methods... I have a 02 explorer and I play my ipod in it all the time. I use the tape deckand use one of those portable cd player tape hook ups...You can get them at any Best Buy for like 20 bucks...If you wanna spend a lil more money, you can just get a radio transmitter. Apple...
  6. D

Putting subs in my 02 explorer

i didn't mean to post there..it was a mistake. i'm gonna try ebay for the stealth box..if not there, I'll go w/ the regular box and just take it out everytime I think..I don't work too often...and i'll see about somehow bracing it down for when i go on the occasional offroading trip. Thanks!
  7. D

audio stuff...HELP!

hey all - here's the deal - I wanna put a system into my brand new (well, used 2002 explorer...just got it 3 weeks ago) Basically, I want to add a sub/subs, update the head unit (so my ipod can work w/ it), and then later on, replace the front speakers...the main problem is, however, that i...
  8. D

Putting subs in my 02 explorer

hey all - here's the deal - I wanna put a system into my brand new (well, used 2002 explorer...just got it 3 weeks ago) Basically, I want to add a sub/subs, update the head unit (so my ipod can work w/ it), and then later on, replace the front speakers...the main problem is, however, that i...
  9. D

trailer rental

i asked a few places if they knew anyone else in town and no one said they could give me an answer. I found one other place but its $110 to rent, compared to $10 from uhaul. The next best thing is to just rent a truck from uhaul, but that's lookin like $75 or so (u pay per mile w/ the...
  10. D

trailer rental

abc doesn't rent out closed trailers...has anyone got any other ideas??
  11. D

trailer rental

I used to own a 1992 dodge grand caravan...everything would fit. i'm only 19 and in college, so i didn't wanna buy another "soccer mom" car. The explorer holds enough equipment for me to do a normal show but if I do big parties/dances, I need a trailer. I only do about 2-5 big dances where I...
  12. D

trailer rental

are they closed trailers? i need something exactly like what u-haul offers but the company claims to not rent to explorers...something that covers my equipment
  13. D

trailer rental

Hey all, what up? I'm new here and I just purchased a 2002 Explorer XLT...I own a business and needed a car that could tow a trailer for my DJ business...however, when I just called U-Haul, they said they won't rent to Ford Explorers anymore. Can someone, by chance, tell me a place near...
Back