Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Air conditioner R-12 to R-134A

You mean, you don't have to do anything fancy? No special cleaning of the system or anything? Just buy the kit, screw on the adapters and charge it? Can it really be that easy?
  2. L

Air conditioner R-12 to R-134A

The air conditioning in my 91 XLT finally gave out. I need to change the r12 to r134a. I see kits available in the stores to do it yourself. Was wondering if anyone here had done so and how well did it work out?
  3. L

CD deck info

haven't really set a $ limit yet, although like most people I prefer not to pay a great deal. I'm in my 40's so I no longer need the loudest/best one money can buy 8^) Number of cd's it holds isn't really that important. I can burn my own cd's and eliminate the songs I don't want. Wired...
  4. L

CD deck info

nope, don't have the changer yet. Was hoping someone could suggest something small.
  5. L

CD deck info

Not interested in an MD player. Gotta love it when you can burn your own music cd's. I'd prefer not to lose the jack too. There is no space under the area between the front seats. I was hoping there was something that would fit under the rear seats or under the drivers seat.
  6. L

CD deck info

I don't have a console. I have the 60/40 bench seat. My buddy does have the console. What would I have to remove from the jack storage area to fit it?
  7. L

CD deck info

A friend (93 XLT) and I both want to install cd changers in our Explorers. We don't want to change from the stock deck (theft from auto is a big problem here), so we thought an aftermarket changer that plays through the FM stereo would be a good choice. Problem is hiding it. Hopefully...
  8. L

keyless entry

I haven't heard of one the just plugs in, but could you tell me the name and model number and perhaps the price? I'd like to get one myself.
  9. L

CB Antenna location

What length is the antenna?
  10. L

The Grinch that stole matt's lights

I was camping and had to pee in the middle of the night... gee, I wish Matt was here!
Back