Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Offroad lights

i mounted 4 of them on my roof rack. just drilled holes in the front luggage rack and mounted them pics r in sig
  2. T

Summer Meet In Nashvile

ill be there just b sure to bring extra SXC stickers i need 1
  3. T

Summer Meet In Nashvile

count me in then. just IM me on yahoo under tnstringbean when u figure out what time so ill know. thanx
  4. T

Summer Meet In Nashvile

hey im only 1 1/2 hrs away from nashville just let me know the details and ill b there
  5. T

Drivers side headlight

my LOM did the same thing so i bought a new one from ford dealer and it only cost me $75
  6. T

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

my pics are in signature
  7. T

hey y'all i finally got my 33's on

got new pics of my truck up i finally got some full size pis of my truck and its actually clean. :D here it is... http://www.putfile.com/tnstringbean
  8. T

wheres all the tennessee explorers

hey yall im in pulaski tn. my ex is in link after goin to whoolys off road park in lynnville.
  9. T

nope it dont rub much but i had to cut bout an inch of fender off but its behind the runnin boards so it dont look bad. ill clean it up and get some pics sometime. i went muddin again this weekend and about drowned it. was drivin thru a pond and it got really deep really quick. i didnt vapor...
  10. T

it works! thanx 96limitedx
  11. T

my truck after wheelin sorry its so small was taken with a camera phone http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/8921594583.jpg&s=x11
  12. T

nope didnt work sorry will get some money put on debit card and go elite. been plannin on it anyhow.
  13. T

lets see if this works
  14. T

i need an address 2 send it to
  15. T

ok i got a pic after wheelin but i need someone to post it for me msg me on yahoo and ill send it 2 you
  16. T

speed and shifting..

i dont really know how to describe it i guess like the motor is straining to turn the bigger tires. i have 5.0 awd so i wouldnt think the tires would strain the motor that much. i still have good power just sounds like the motor is strainin a little.
  17. T

speed and shifting..

97v8, when you put your 33's on did your motor seem to lug afterwards? i put 33x12.50x15's on mine and it sounds like the motor is lugging. and my gas mileage dropped from 19 mpg to bout 10 mpg. but the truck does great off road! :D
  18. T

Brutal Gas Mileage

dont feel bad man i was gettin 20mpg avg according 2 my info center in console before my new tires now i avg 10.9 mpg but i went from stock to 33's
  19. T

yea i do have some sag in back but its only bout 1/2" lower, still gonna get AAL just forgot 2 mention it. gotta pay other bills b4 i spend more $$ on the ex. workin on pics will get asap prob this weekend were goin 2 wheelin in the country in summertown. bringin camera this time. anybody close...
  20. T

i havent been able 2 get them yet will figure out a way 2 post em when i get some gotta borrow my brothers digital cam
  21. T

thats right i finally got em on. i did a TT and shackles and had to pull my running boards off, but they fit and im drivin. Gotta get a body lift now so i can put runnin boards back on. Done been to wheelin in the country on new years day and went to whoolys off road this weekend. Had a blast...
  22. T

Headlamp question

i bought a new LOM from ford dealer and a new one was $75. next time ill fix it. i couldve almost bought my body lift with that $$ but it fixed it so im happy
  23. T

bird chirp -- water pump?

i have the same bird chirp on my 97 EB 5.0. my neighbor and i got out this morning and we think its the power steering pump. not for sure though havent changed anything yet. let me know what u find out if u fix before i do
  24. T

LOM price tag question

ur right no headlights dont mean my trk is out of commission. I may be wrong, but the last time i checked it was illeagal 2 drive at night with no headlights and with me workin from 9 am till 11 pm i think i might be driving at night. anyway ive only had this trk a couple of months so im not...
  25. T

LOM price tag question

does anybody know how much a new LOM will cost me? mine looks fried it smokes when i hook it up and turk lights on. solders all look good, board is burnt underneath 2 resistors. need 2 replace asap so i can get 2 work. thx
Back