Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

thx evryone!
  2. W

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

here is mine... saleen replicas in 255/55/18
  3. W

Explorer manual transmission swap questions

bump? 1st gen flywheels are secured by 6 bolts but 2nd gen flywheels have 8 bolts...besides that, i think they are the same
  4. W

Explorer manual transmission swap questions

well i have a donor 91 explorer and im about to to it...i just need to know which are the differences in the flywheel and the clutch etc...i have a 2000 XLs
  5. W

Stalling when put in Drive

yes, i cleaned that on the weekend and it hasnt happened again. i also set the TPS to .96 :) what about the spark plugs? which brand do you prefer?
  6. W

where is the IAC located?...i recently cleaned the MAF and some kind of valve that goes on top of the intake manifold. BTW the truck has 120k miles and the spark plugs are the ones that came with the truck back in 00 lol...which spark plugs do you recommend?
  7. W

P51's HID Headlight (Projector) and Fog Conversion (PICS)

nice...i have projs in my fogs and normal HIDs in the heads :)
  8. W

...pmub
  9. W

hi guys :) im having this problem with my truck: when i turn it on, and turn on the A/C, RPMs bounce up and down and it almost stalls. When i put it in Drive, it stalls and it would only move forward if i put it in 1. also, when i get it moving and put it back to Drive, the truck feels...
  10. W

Question Megasquirt & Our Automatic Transmissions

im not expecting him to make a kit with all the parts needed, but perhaps a list with Ford parts # and things needed...kinda like a write up. i just say that he should sell it cuz he had to do a lot of work to make the trans work like it should (idk if its perfected tho since there was no recent...
  11. W

Question Megasquirt & Our Automatic Transmissions

off topic: when are you going to sell like an "installation kit" for swapping this transmission?? is this the one that 02+ trucks have? our 05's transmission is hard as a rock.
  12. W

2001 sport on spray?

the tune is also necessary with a wet shot right? also, i dont know if you have a lot of experience with the v6 engine, but how much NOS would it withstand with basic supporting mods (Exhaust, Intake, injectors?)...i was once told that it was all in the tune :)
  13. W

Some Nice pix

how old are you? EDIT: nice truck
  14. W

Auto to Manual Tranny swap on a 00 XLS

thanks man...i contacted him but he did the swap with an OHV which is kinda common. i saw his thread and it is very good...lots ofpics and everything is well explained. i wish i had the OHV...wait...no.
  15. W

Auto to Manual Tranny swap on a 00 XLS

sup guys... so the transmission died...when i put into D or 1 or 2, it wont move or do anything. Anyways, it has been broken around 4 times in less than 6 months and i want something reliable...not a piece of junk mine is. Can someone point me in the right direction with the parts...
  16. W

My dads 1956 F100 390FE C6 4:10

nice! nice motorcycle burnout =P
  17. W

Projection Headlights?

can you post more photos about the actual installation of that bmw projector? it looks awesome but i can't figure out how you did it...
  18. W

door handle leds!!

of course im not elite... here check it out!! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1943484/2
  19. W

Comment by 'wjg' in media 'Apr2720062233'

0 volts, 0 oil pressure, full tank, AND TOO HOT ENGINE. even a 1st grade kid will notice it
  20. W

door handle leds!!

Hi guys! In the past week, i was "cruisin'" through pep boys and saw some cheap led lights (blue). They were about $10 (4 of them). I was guessing where to put them and started a little research through the Internet and saw some cars with Led bulbs in their door handles, so I copied the idea and...
  21. W

STS Turbo 98' 4.0 SOHC Explorer Sport pics and tune....

ok...a stupid question just for fun...Did you have to remove the spare tire for the turbo install?
  22. W

'99 Ex 4.0L SOHC swap to 5.0L Mustang LX

im not too familiarized with engine swaps, but thats sounds nice...maybe you should have to do some mods but I think it will not be a lot..
  23. W

flowmaster 50 series suv

man...are you sure thats a v6???man it sounds like a 5.0!!!!! I was looking forward to install a cat-back too but somebody said that it wouldnt sound good. Now i heard yours, i totally changed my opinion. I noticed you dont have a lot of performance modifications and it still sounds really good...
  24. W

posi-differential in my X

thanks a lot guys i will be posting back again in summer if i did an axle modifications....im plannning on some things like some angel eyes projector fog lights i saw in ebay....im also planning to buy the clear headlights and something else...
Back