Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 91 Explorer Rock Crawler

91 Explorer Rock Crawler

2. Justin Klare

Lift Help

someone on here used to make spacers. i think you can even do a body lift of some sort. i am actually curious how many options there are for this particular vehicle and how high you can go.
  3. Justin Klare

Texas EF members meet and greet

however my sport would be the best choice to drive on the highway because it gets 23+ mpg on the highway vs. the lifted explorer that gets 8 mpg in town.
  4. Justin Klare

Texas EF members meet and greet

if i can take out the 9" rear and put my 8.8" with 4.56's in before then. i haven't driven it in 4 months. it just sits in my apartment parking lot. i work 40+ hours a week and go to school 30 hours a week as well so i am booked as far as having time to do other things outside of work and school.
  5. Justin Klare

TTB drop brackets.

if you are just lifting it for show, then use the tuff country drop brackets. if you are going to be wheeling it then i would go with the skyjacker drop brackets. i had superlift drop brackets break on me. skyjacker makes the best drop brackets.
  6. Justin Klare

A4LD to M5ODR1 SWAP

i've done it. it's easy. pm me if you have any questions. i can walk you through it.
  7. Justin Klare

Something w/ rabbits. 72.5 pages of BS

i have subscribed to this thread. i want to see how you disconnect the rear axle.
  8. Justin Klare

wow man you are doing everything possible for this rig. like i have said before, keep it up. you are inspiring alot of us to work on our own junk.
  9. Justin Klare

svo, that is a toyota chassis.
  10. Justin Klare

4.88's AND 5.13's still available...

i will changing my 4.56's and 37's to the 5.13's and 37's.
  11. Justin Klare

convert push button t-case to manual

good luck if you want to attempt that.
  12. Justin Klare

R37... Time for my 4.0 build

if i recall right you can get the throttle body from jegs.
  13. Justin Klare

1st gen front lockers

that's what i was thinking about.
  14. Justin Klare

1st gen front lockers

what is are you running in the ttb dana 35 on a first gen explorer or ranger for a locker?
  15. Justin Klare

Full spool on street

thank you guys for all your help.
  16. Justin Klare

Full spool on street

does anyone know if a full spool will work for daily driving on the street? or would it only be good for off-road driving only? help please!!
  17. Justin Klare

i am very disappointed with my luk dial-a-clutch. i am fixing to get me a centerforce dual friction clutch.
  18. Justin Klare

6" closer to God

looks good man.
  19. Justin Klare

Wiring up a new HU. Got pics. Edit: Now I understand a little bit more.

if i were you i would just wait to get the right plug. i tried it on one of my trucks one time and ended up having to run all new speaker wire to all the doors.
  20. Justin Klare

help,,94 ranger 4x4 convertion

sounds like you got the 1350 case. explorers and rangers for 94 were 1354's.
  21. Justin Klare

Wiring up a new HU. Got pics. Edit: Now I understand a little bit more.

that's the joys of buying the cheap stuff. you will have to go to a pro audio shop. i had the same problem. the plug in the first picture is for your speakers. as for the 6 to 5 wires, red to red, black to black, yellow to yellow, orange to orange. as for the white on the deck i don't know where...
  22. Justin Klare

Fuel Gauge Issues

check the float, that has been my demon when my fuel gauge doesn't work.
  23. Justin Klare

Help Please

i second what pollarican said. i should have just said do the bearings, rotors and pads all at the same time. it will cost money but you will at least know you are good for a while.
  24. Justin Klare

Help Please

the shaking is probablly your rotors being warped.
Back