Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

My 04 4.6L v8 Explorer

yea buddy i have rockford fosgate speakers in the doors. forgot to post this pic sorry.
  2. M

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Heres my explorer at the car show last week. Ive only done the 06 mirrors and front upper and lower grille but i have some vossen 22's im getting ready to put on soon hopefully. Been working on the sound system a lot.
  3. M

My 04 4.6L v8 Explorer

Some updates. upgraded some of my 4 gauge to some knukonceptz. Currently using it for my sub amp but i will pass it on to my speaker amp when i get my 0 guage. dam back glass hinges keep breaking hopefully this is the last time lol. Picked up a new door speaker amp, it sounds amazing...
  4. M

2004 eddie bauer rear TV

Hello, I added a headunit to my explorer and the rear tv doesnt work anymore. Is there some kind of adapter that i can buy to hook it back up to my kenwood headunit. Would be sick if i could watch music videos on the headunit and have them display also on the rear tv. I attatched a pic of the...
  5. M

Short Antenna (Pics)

do you guys know where i can get the whole assembly? my antenna got taken out by a tree and i wanna add one of these but it wont screw in, the whole piece got ripped out :(
  6. M

My 04 4.6L v8 Explorer

yea that was the first thing to go haha!!
  7. M

New things to come...

looks like its gonna be sick! be sure to post updated pics!
  8. M

My 04 4.6L v8 Explorer

got my sub in! FI car audio BL 15"
  9. M

My 04 4.6L v8 Explorer

Here it is, I try to keep it clean as possible this was my moms old truck and I just love it. Got the 06 mirrors the other day from a junkyard and lucked out because they have all the options! just waiting on my new grille and some wheels. do you guys recomend the belltech drop with 22's? also...
  10. M

February 2015 TOTM - Your Favorite Rig

heres my super clean 04 v8 explorer. enjoy
  11. M

sway bar end links

exact same super easy. my question is should they be super tight or loose?
  12. M

sway bar end links

yes there is. just replaced mine yesterday omg what a difference. my fronts and backs were nonexistent and sounded like a chandleer lol
  13. M

04 intake

Hey guys, I have the v8 4.6l Explorer 2004 and I just bought this intake kit. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220132477444&rd=1,1 I just really dont know how its going to hook up? I have pics of my engine. Does...
  14. M

Removed roof rack and DEBADGED!!

Hey guys, Heres pics of my 04 EB v8 EX that I just removed the roof rack and debadged. It took me a few days of pulling and trying to slide forward/backward the roof rack and then I realized that there was those plastic pieces that come off to expose more screws!!!! None of the instructions...
  15. M

My SOON to be 04 EX Eddie Bauer V8

Hey guys, My mom is going to give me her explorer in exactly 23 days, when I get my license. It is the v8 model. This is my first car. So tell me what you think. I am very excited about it. Mods so far: Clear Corners with Silverstar turn lights Chrome Grill Silverstar lights Sony Xplod...
  16. M

Pics of Sub Boxes

Heres my system that I am putting into my 04 EB explorer that my mom is giving me in exactly 23 days lol. Its going to be 1 Kicker CVR 15" powered by a 1000 watt sony xplod amp and an alpine headunit. My mom wont let me install the system right now because it "takes up to much room". But I did...
  17. M

rear windows

My rear windows dont work. They both went out at the same time. Could it be a fuse or is something broken? Mike
  18. M

Audio wiring harness questions

Hey guys, I really need help because I am really confused on what to do. I have a 2004 EB with the factory jbl system. I took the stock amp and sub out because I am putting 1 15 in the back. Well I need to get a wiring harness for my alpine headunit and I dont know which one to get. My car...
  19. M

wiring harness

Hey guys, I really need help because I am really confused on what to do. I have a 2004 EB with the factory jbl system. I took the stock amp and sub out because I am putting 1 15 in the back. Well I need to get a wiring harness for my alpine headunit and I dont know which one to get. My car...
  20. M

04 eddie bauer with new Subs and debadge

Hey guys, I just installed my kicker comp vr 15" subs. The silver one is the new 07 model and the black one is the old model. I will be getting another 07 model as soon as I get more money haha. Also, I debadged the car today. I just left the v8 emblem because its cool.
  21. M

Wiring subs to stock headunit

Im sorry I just really want a final answer and not answers scattered everywhere. Do you mean I have to take the head unit off to see the wires? What color is the wire that I will use for the remote and what colors are the 2 or 4 wires that will be going into the amp at the high level input...
  22. M

Wiring subs to stock headunit

Hey guys, I will be putting one subwoofer and an amp into my 04 ford explorer. It has the factory jbl subwoofer/amp. I took those out today so that I can use the wires for the new amp. I would like to take the wires out of the factory sub and add wire to them and plug that into the high level...
  23. M

subwoofer help

Hey guys, I am going to wire up my subs to my car and I was just wanting a correction to see if I will be doing it right. Its a 04 ford explorer with the factory subwoofer and amp. First I will be running a power cord from the battery to the amp. then run ground wire to amp then take +...
Back