Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Bay Area

Looking for a leaf set up. I can always upgrade later. I've had the axles sitting in the garage for about a year and it's time they need to move. Would you be able to send me contact info for your bud in Santa Cruz and Folsom? I really appreciate your help/recommendations. I've contacted...
  2. T

Bay Area

I'm looking for a place or someone in the San Francisco Bay Area whether it South Bay, east bay, north bay, the valley, Fresno,. I'm looking to do a sas on my 96 4dr ex. I just don't have the time with a baby around like I used to. I have axles out of a 2001 f350 single rear wheel and yes I'm...
  3. T

Photos Lets see those 2nd Gen EX/Mounty

What bumper is that?
  4. T

D44 sas

Bump
  5. T

D44 sas

Pic 1
  6. T

D44 sas

Pic
  7. T

D44 sas

I have a D44 solid axle out of a grand wagoneer so it's short width. Was planning on sas but child on the way has changed things. Looking for best offer need it gone.
  8. T

Question

Wasn't sure where to post this sorry
  9. T

Question

I'm looking at a 97 f350 quad cab long bed with the 7.5 460 v8. Anyone know how those 460's are and issues? It has 180k on it but great deal. Any suggestions or tips?
  10. T

40" Tires

For Sale or trade: I have 6 Pro Comp Xterrain 40x13.50R17 tires. 4 are used and 2 are brand new never used. All hold air no plugs or patches. A few of the used ones have some chunking but are totally fine. Sold rig so need to sell tires to make space. $950 obo willing to negotiate not firm...
  11. T

40" Tires

For Sale or trade: I have 6 Pro Comp Xterrain 40x13.50R17 tires. 4 are used and 2 are brand new never used. All hold air no plugs or patches. A few of the used ones have some chunking but are totally fine. Sold rig so need to sell tires to make space. $950 obo willing to negotiate not firm...
  12. T

Best AT Tire

Toyo Open Country AT 2
  13. T

1354 Manual Transfer case w/ shifter and linkage- Sold

still available? I live in northern cali... bay area
  14. T

For Sale SCT Flash Device - $300

so 175 is the best you can do? this is already registered under your name right? can all that info be resubmitted and put under new owner name with sct?
  15. T

1996 explorer Rancho RS5000 Shocks

1996 ford explorer 4.0 xlt 4X4. I originally had pro comp ES9000 and they have blown on me after years of driving. I purchased these onine about a week ago and changed out the fronts to just test them out and they are way too soft for my taste. I like stiff suspension. I have not installed...
  16. T

fender flares...

looking for a Bushwacker cut-out fender flare style for my explorer... anyone out there know of any? unfortunately they dont make em for the ex :thumbdwn:
  17. T

Good deal on Superlift 4" lift leaf springs

even better deal... http://www.carid.com/1996-ford-explorer-suspension-systems/item-14262759.html $59.20 plus free shipping
  18. T

95 explorer on 35s Help!!!

i tried 35's before the bl and no luck... rubs like hell
  19. T

95 explorer on 35s Help!!!

heres mine on 35's after a day at hollister...
Back