Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. alphasylum

Alpha Get's In An Accident :)

Im not sure about the Jersey one...I have been to the Ohio Deathfest ..last year..and of course Milwaukee Metalfest
  2. alphasylum

I did paint it myself and it looked ok for awhile (not so shiny anymore) but if Im having the other stuff sprayed I might as well get that resprayed as well. Crap if im going to pay 750.00 it almost sounds silly to do the windjammer to save 50 bucks no? hehe. I dont mind the price just wanted...
  3. alphasylum

Why would they have the Maryland Deathfest in Jersey ? ;) Hartman.....other responsibilities thats all.
  4. alphasylum

Good question... *puts on FBI nylon jacket* BRB got some reading to do....fine print
  5. alphasylum

LMAO I was thinking after I posted "I didn't mention the outcome of the rental damage". Well they didn't do a walk around before or after we had the van so being that it's located in the bottom floor of a parking deck at the airport (dark) we returned it without mentioning the scratch. I don't...
  6. alphasylum

Well LOL it's ok now that I know it's not a huge ordeal. On Thursday I was driving my truck and following my boyfriend after we picked up a rental van for our trip to Maryland Deathfest. We both were following too closely in bumper to bumper traffic and like a chain reaction he slammed on his...
  7. alphasylum

Your Favorite Song to Bump?

Blood For Blood is kewl but hardly music that makes real noise. Leæther Strip on the other hand sounds pretty sweet.
  8. alphasylum

Stupid Headlights Making Me Mad

You only need 1 of them? It just so happens to be on the driver side.
  9. alphasylum

Yob...thanks I will check tomorrow. The bulbs are stronger but advertised as "will not draw extra current" blah blah bullsh$##
  10. alphasylum

Liquid....like what are you talking about? Keep your sh*t up and I'll have Rick make a romper room and throw your a$$ in there.
  11. alphasylum

I meant "HELL YES" hehehehe Thats what u were supposed to say. Yes my Haynes is nice and broken in too. I'll have to look tomorrow, right now I dont have a bulb in there just in the other side. A stocker bulb of course.
  12. alphasylum

liquid do they have a nice blue tint?
  13. alphasylum

got balls?
  14. alphasylum

Well liquid....I didnt actually do anything. The bulbs did. Watch it ....Im not exactly enjoying this. Chuck....I think it all depends on the brand. My first set of hiper industry bulbs were fine, these hiper industries came in a different style box. Maybe a defective set I dunno. But I...
  15. alphasylum

geez....could this be the problem????????????? @#$@#$@ ok...how hard is it to wire in a new socket?
  16. alphasylum

Well this is where I feel better and worse at the same time. It wasn't that simple. I was leaving work and they did the same thing all over again. So I jiggled the wiring behind the bulb that was loose (or so I thought) and the headlights came on BUT that light was fully bright the other...
  17. alphasylum

Why thank you Howard! Where is it that you live again? *gives Chuck an evil grin* :cool:
  18. alphasylum

Chuck...you know, I was randomly picking people to come visit. I just chewed the piece of paper that had your name on it! :D
  19. alphasylum

LOL hehehe Ya know, I contemplated deleting this thread to save myself the embarassment. I figured I'd let the laughs be at my expense if it'd help someone in the future. Who would have figured the high beam indicator would act as a "problem" indicator by staying on like that.
  20. alphasylum

Ok.....I feel a little stupid but learned something at the same time. Some of you might have had this happen: all those little teeth that snap the bulb into the socket have broken off and the bulbs basicly just push together now. I guess I didn't have the bulb in as tight as I thought...
  21. alphasylum

Ok......I've been using Hiper Industries Xenon headlights for a year now. I installed some new ones a few days ago since one burned out. Well shortly after (2 days) my high bead indicator light came on, headlights wont work. It's the same in high beam/low beam mode. I checked fuse, put stock...
  22. alphasylum

New Carbon Fiber Altezzas! not TYC! *link*

No offense but that is the same pic that made me decided I didnt really like them afterall. Glad they work for you though!
  23. alphasylum

Ok so I dont know if I like them anymore ;|
  24. alphasylum

Those are cool too! I want to see them on the X.
  25. alphasylum

Alphasylum's New TYC Tails - PICS

Heres the pic they gave me....a better look at how it will look. http://www.eautoperformance.com/ebay/images/cf93ranger.jpg
Back