Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Where are you from?

i hear wairton, ontario has some nice trails
  2. T

Wheels and Tires

if its only the left side rubbing, start taking measurments from the right front and do the exact same measurements on the left front then compare. also start the truck but leave it in park. turn the steering whell all the way to one lock and then check around the tire see if its hitting...
  3. T

Where are you from?

Born raised and stuck in the armpit of ontario for 25 yrs. lol
  4. T

Wheels and Tires

you need 5 x 114.5 with a 70.3 center bore to work on the explorer
  5. T

In need of sub/amp setup help!

anytime, if you need anymore help you can add me on msn. I dabble in car stereo enough to make anything sound good. lol or so i'm told
  6. T

In need of sub/amp setup help!

that amp will not operate properly at 2ohms. your amp would overheat or possibley blow the fuse or fuses which ever it may be on the side of the amp. you can wire you subs in series, and bridge the amp and not have a problem.
  7. T

How to: Lower your explorer (pics)

Possibly beating a dead horse? If you can do a 2" TT shakle lift without mush stress to the front cv joints, would a 2" drop cuase as much if any stress on them? and with the blocks work ok with the mono leaf springs? Yes i know lowering a 4x4 seams dumb, but the car lot didn't have a 2wd.
  8. T

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

is that a home made bumper? or do you ahve a part number and location for purchace?
Back