Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

UCP On the Rocks II Aug 9-10

I'm in for Saturday night at what ever campground everyone else wants to hit up
  2. M

I was on break:p, and don't remind me, I hate that tree stump:D
  3. M

Doug, that was outerspare that we hit up on that run, inner has that gnarly drop off and exit , where you hung up on that log this past winter
  4. M

1998 Sport D-44 SAS Complete!!!

if you want the truck to ride better through the city, and don't plan on being on the trails every weekend, leave the IFS, the reason car companies use IFS is the nicer rider over the SFA, just my .002
  5. M

I'm out for Saturday, See y'all at RC, I can't hit any hard core trails anyway, have a blast guys, hope to meet a few new faces on Saturday night camping, and Sunday wheeling:D
  6. nooner_tshirt

nooner_tshirt

friends band
  7. M

Watch out for them boulders...

you play, you pay, my rocker is flat on the Passenger side, comes with the territory
  8. M

lifting a 2WD

I'm on 33's, with only 2" skyjacker coils up front:p, not too much trimming, either
  9. M

Question about D44 knuckles...

you will need to get the knukles, caliper brackets and spindles from a 78 F150, and you shgould be set, also need the hubs and rotors
  10. M

Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections

yeah, I'm not sure if I'd still be in the sport if that happened to me
  11. M

Much better way to rephrase that Doug, seeing as some members can't control themselves Jeff, what kind of lockers are you running in the toy now? I hope we don't have to load it up in my truck like I seem to have to do to dirtbikes out in Mahwah:p
  12. M

why am i eating wheel bearnings?

you'l know if the bearings are shot, the cage can be bent, worn, well, it's just an ugly mess when the bearing goes, little pieces of matel in the grease and all that good stuff
  13. M

doug, I'm in, definately, for at least one day, probably saturday, I'll try for the whole w/e, but we'll see
  14. M

H.I.D. Kits are now ILLEGAL and BANNED in the United States.

ahh, good, does this now mean I will be able to see again at night without being blinded by blue HID lights?:D
  15. M

ok, here's my story, the short version. I was leaving my house, made the turn to go up the road to pick my step brother up from work, in his 94 Mazda B2300, got up to 30 MPH and my friends up ahead of me stop short for some reason. I hit the brakes, non abs truck, no weight in the bed, and big...
  16. M

what would you do with it

yes there is, especially on the trail, no piont in having the body up any higher than it has to be to clear tires, looste the BL and chop the fenders:D
  17. M

what would you do with it

ditch the body lift
  18. M

Does it count if it happened on the road, 1 minute from my house, not being stupid? I better dig up the pics of the Mazda, Kevin, I think I was tyelling you at the Carlisle run:D
  19. M

Something fell off, what is it?

Dogfriend, that was the other thing I thought it might be
  20. M

hmmmm, body mount?:p
  21. M

part of a body mount?
  22. M

Transfer Case

haven't found out anything, can't afford to even think about it
  23. M

I'll try to be there
  24. M

Priceless.

well, I see a Jeep, a VW and a Porch, 2 of those were junk to start, now they are all toast
  25. M

Should I let my friend buy a Ram?!?!?

Crysler, building crap since 1972
Back