Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Dannyboy's Re-Registry

OMG! Big enough rubber?? I'm surprised that you haven't torn up the rear wells. Time for the other bedsides. Looks like fun! I'm glad that you're having fun! Joe
  2. L

Dannyboy's Re-Registry

What the hell did you hit?? Not to get picky but in the op you stated the C5 being shorter. It usually would be but, thanks to the AA extension it comes out to be the same length as original. $600 part...:rolleyes: Sorry, to here about the engine but, it's kinda expected. Abuse, thrashing, ya'...
  3. L

Dannyboy's Re-Registry

$10 helmet for a $10 head.....mine is worth it!!! That looks like a lot of fun!!:D
  4. L

Dannyboy's Re-Registry

Looks Great Dan!! I've got lots more idea's for the Lilmule! How deep are you pockets??!! Your best bet would be to solid mount the there engine of yours or one day she'll be poppin' thru the hood and you'll leave her behind. Drive her hard one day with the hood off and you'll see!! I'm...
  5. L

Donate to Save Dannyboy's life...cage time

Nice stands. You should make yourself a set!! You'll need'em.
  6. L

Look carefully above the spring next to the limit strap.
  7. L

You also might think about making the 9" into a full floater. That way if you break an axle, you're still good to go. What size tire are you moking with?? Will a 35" on a 7" rim stroke?? Full bump to full droop?
  8. L

Can you tie them onto the two-link?? Lookin' Good!
  9. L

Remember that when the axle goes into full bump you might have clearance issues. Most race vehicles have it before the axle for a reason.
  10. L

Depending on the builder the tolerances shouldn't be too large. Maybe run a rubber or plastic shield around the shock body. Just come right out the sides, before the axle. Headers into a h or x pipe, Borlas then right out the sides. Run a cat or two if you want. you probably will get the...
  11. L

Let me know when that happens, so you can save on shipping.
  12. L

BEARD???:thumbdwn: MASTERCRAFTS!!!!!!!!!!! JK...I'm looking for those scattered parts we talked about. I'll let you know. Joe ;) ;) ;)
  13. L

Mastercrafts!!!!!! Peri's a great gal!!
  14. L

Help with 9" disc brake parts location

Call Currie, they built it. Send them a digi pic and they should help you out. I also like the new shocks and resi's on the back. :thumbsup: Maybe they won't heat up so much.
  15. L

Dannyboy's 91-35s on Dubs

No, it doesn't make me sick....just a little ill. :eek: If you want have them put on a proportioning valve to the rear so she doesn't lock up before the fronts.
  16. L

Dannyboy's 91-35s on Dubs

Remember, those 15" with the 35" BFG's act like a secondary suspension. I wouldn't do the washes anymore, unless you want to buy some new rims.
  17. L

Found on Ebay C-4 with 1354 adapter!

Got one for sale here. Even comes with the Ex. The Lilmule
  18. L

Transfer case options with a C4

I had Ken from Mogi Transmissions build mine. Said I would never hurt the trans with my little 4.0.
  19. L

Really. AA made a tail extension for the C4. You could get it in 3 different lengths. I had an article that they did on a Ranger or BII. Let me look around my garage to see if I still have it. Or the receipts for the extension. It used all of the existing mounting points. When I had my...
  20. L

I used the stock 1354 that came with my Gen1. Haven't broke it yet. I used the original mounting points. No need to shorten or lenghten anything.
  21. L

Automatic 4 wheel HUBS Racheting?!

My auto hubs used to do that all the time. Ford said that was normal and they were just trying or ready to engage.
  22. L

Won't Start When Hot

Thats where it is.:bounce: It's very flat and I think held down by one screw and a tab on the other side. If my memory serves me well.
  23. L

Is Perry's Fab 'n Fiber still around? looking for front body conversion parts

the conversion for the explorers are 600 for the hood, two fenders, and grill. Perry McNeil Jr. Perrys Fab n Fiber - A Division of McNeil Racing Inc. 619-463-1361
  24. L

is the flex im getting less than average?

If you still have the factory radius arms, that is whats limiting your travel. Thats why people go to extened radius arms. Hope this helps.:)
  25. L

Is Perry's Fab 'n Fiber still around? looking for front body conversion parts

Would you have to use fiberglass. I may be wrong, but can't you find a Gen 2 front clip and bolt it right up? I thought it was all interchangable.
Back