01+ Sport / Trac Black Headlights & Corners... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

01+ Sport / Trac Black Headlights & Corners...

i don't have a "right"- i just think the ones my friend on fordtruckworld got for his f150 were from that company and i think they sucked.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You have to question the quality of all aftermarket lighting products...at least I do. Some of them are made from extremely poor materials which allows the manufacturers to sell them at low prices. It appears that the fit of these lights is fine, but again nobody will know how they will hold up.

Hartman, I know what you are saying.

We have all heard of the Alteazza's going Yellow, and getting moisture. A question in general about aftermarket parts is fine. Questioning fit and finish is fine.

Everyone with an 01+ Sport or ST that has clear corners are from that compay. I have had mine for several years now with no moisture, still crystal clear. So I am not worried about getting these.

Expo, you have the "right" to say what ever you want. I just didn't see where you got your info from to state "i'm pretty sure those fit like hell..."

i hope they fit perfect...

i also wish they made them for the mountie if they fit perfect. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna take mine apart and paint them myself to go with my new black paint job that is upcoming.

I have been wanting to do just that with mine for a couple years now. Just getting lazy with mods. Hell, my truck has been hauling two baseball teams worth of equipment since May, We are still playing.

they are awsome...i hope they figure out somthing for the 95-01s...i want black housings.

BTW i have had my dimond heads/corners for about 8 or so months an they still look like they did the day i got them. an they fit very nice.(who knows if its the same maker..but anyway..haha)

Black Magic, Im sure i speak for alot of people when i ask are there any updates on your explorer, i look at your site everyday and theres nothing new, i remember for a while it seemed like there was something new everyday.....yah i know off topic, but im just curious....

Hey Black Magic I have also seen these lights. Very cool. I got my clear corners from pro car parts and they kind of suck but I heard that was my first mistake was getting them through pro car parts. So these are the same company as on StylinConcepts? If they are I would love to get some of these. I am going no chrome on my truck at all. Good find man.

Oh and whats the link to the Ebay sale on these?

I cant seem to find the black clear corners any more. Any help would be awesome.

i bought mine from saber sports on ebay but they dont seem to be available anymore... id like a new set of them myself mine has a crack :(

This has got to be in the top 5 revives of the oldest threads :p:

I've looked everywhere for the black headlights w/ clear corner lights, but all I see is the amber colored...if any of u guys know a site to get them from please let me know..

Well..that's a good point made..sucks though, the orange reflector kinda throws off the custom look I'm wanting.. before I saw the clear reflectors I sprayed my corner lights with a white translucent paint..didn't turn out as good as I expected :/

I want to lift my Trac...I've installed new torsion keys and an "add a leaf" for the rear..but do I need longer bolts to do the torsion twist? And does that cause a lot of wear-n-tear on the front end?? (I just installed brand new Duralast control arms and ball joints for upper and lower) -Michael

Back