• Register Today It's free!

2020 ST

myfoot

Reaction score
City, State
Illinois quad cities
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST
The wife was driving thru our local dealers lot after an oil change the other day and saw a white with black Ex that caught her eye. I found it online and hadn't heard about this particular option before. Anyone have any experience with this model ?

It sounds like maybe some more discounts coming the first of the month . Anyone got a pin they'd like to share lol. I know my wife and if she looks she'll want to buy. Or if anyone knows of any other discounts coming up.

It's a nice looking car but I'm always a little hesitant on buying a first year new model car. We bought our 11 Ex new and although there wasn't a whole lot wrong , we experienced some of what has been well documented problems here. Rob

The wife was driving thru our local dealers lot after an oil change the other day and saw a white with black Ex that caught her eye. I found it online and hadn't heard about this particular option before. Anyone have any experience with this model ?

It sounds like maybe some more discounts coming the first of the month . Anyone got a pin they'd like to share lol. I know my wife and if she looks she'll want to buy. Or if anyone knows of any other discounts coming up.

It's a nice looking car but I'm always a little hesitant on buying a first year new model car. We bought our 11 Ex new and although there wasn't a whole lot wrong , we experienced some of what has been well documented problems here. Rob

Lol, there are no words... :snicker:

2020+ Explorer - 6th Generation - Lincoln Aviator | Ford Explorer and Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

20190929_084150.jpg

FYI, the ST has replaced the Sport.

Peter

Back