2nd Gen..Where do you get the tissue boxes? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2nd Gen..Where do you get the tissue boxes?

SVO LOU

Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mountaineer AWD
Guys,

Where do you find tissue boxes that fit in the console, below the coin storage area?
For the life of me I can't find that size.

Thanks.
Lou.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I get mine at the grocery store. I have also found them at Wallgreens as well as K Mart.

or you could use tissues that come in a plastic container...ladies some times have them in their purse

My local Ford dealer carries them in the parts department.

Wally World (Wal-Mart) sells them for $0.98 each.

yeah my mom buys the ones for her 96 at walmart....

you can get them at ford, but depending on the stealership, they are sometimes special order only, and they are like $17 a box of tissue! i could buy 10 boxes at walmart for that price!

couldn't you get 16 of them for the $0.98 wal mart price?
for the 17 dealer price? hheehehee just messin with ya

How could I miss so many resources?
Thanks for the help, guys.

Lou.

I can't find any that seem to fit at Wal*Mart. Anybody got a pic of what the box looks like?

get mine at local ford dealer

Those boxes of Kleenexs aren't located at the tissue/paper towel isle. They're located at the cash registers.

Originally posted by yob_yeknom
I can't find any that seem to fit at Wal*Mart. Anybody got a pic of what the box looks like?

I have not bought any yet but just ran empty.

My old box is 6 5/8 " long X 4 3/4" wide X 1 3/8 deep The opening is 4 5/8" X 2 1/4"

Back