91 explorer ???? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

91 explorer ????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i was talking to a guy at the jy he said it was not that they are longer front fenders that they have extra body line i did not see a differance

I can guarentee they are different from personal experience, also you will not be able to find an aftermarket fender for a 2 door explorer specifically 91-94 model year

Originally posted by my91xplorer
so whats the differance in the sport front fenders and the 4 doors front fenders

Nothing. It's all in the rear of the truck.

Go find the other version of your truck. 2 door or 4 door and go park next to it. You'll see.

Trust me, I learnt this the hard way when I had a wreck on my left front and purchased a fender at www.autobodypartsonline.com Don't get me wrong, the fender bolted up flawlessly, however there is a bodyline problem specifically where the fender meets the wiper cowl. I ended up buying one from Ford and it fit exact, looking at both fenders side by side you can clearly see the difference. I still have the other 4 door fender in my garage. (for sale) I like things perfect so I guess its your choice, functionality or perfection.

93 sport

im not 100% sure... but am almost positibe that there is a difference in the sport and 4 door fenders... i think tom davis told me that at los coyotes last year....

Back