What is my Explorer worth to you? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What is my Explorer worth to you?

damage.jpg

Damage..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

backseatLEDs.jpg

backseat LED's. It was hard to get a good picture of these.

autoheadlights.jpg

Auto-headlights. Had to buy and adhesive kit and re-do it because it got ripped off a few months ago. Looks good I think, after driving for 3 months without a rearview its nice to have.

photo4.jpg

System will be installed back here in a a week or two.

anyone have any clue how to fix that nasty rust color drip thing coming from the bolt on my rear windshield? Besides buying a whole new window..

Thanks man, i'll be buying that shortly

Joe Dirt, that worked awesome.. I didnt use the same stuff as you but i found some older stuff sitting in my garage that i had no clue I owned. I used it, then I also painted the buttons. Looks much better. Pics will be up shortly

Glad it worked... Makes a huge difference in how the back of the truck looks... :thumbsup:

Yeah it looks like a completely new window.

1011011326.jpg

after cleaning the rust off..

after the spray paint.
Finally.jpg

Also, could anyone send me a link on an easy, cheap way to smoke my headlights/tailights? I do not want to do tint, too hard and too expensive.. Something with spray paint please.

I Bought one last summer with fewer miles and in better condition w/V6 for $2,200. I'd say tops $2,500 depending on where you live.

alright thanks man

It'd go for no more than $2,500 here, probably closer to $2,000

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back