expo5.0

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Red Wing, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 xlt
Arizona?

everyone in the phoenix area, or anyone else who wants to come, lets get together. post here if your interested. thanks, drew

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not a Sport Truck, but I would sure like to meet my neighbors!

Count me in!

wow, who are the other 20 some odd people who looked at this thread and then didn't post. Are they people from Arizona? if they are and they check back at least say whats up or something. i don't think me, slick, or rick or slick rick for the matter are too scary. we are just looking for some explorer pals to hang out with every once and a while and share tips and tricks for working on trucks with.

Expo, are you thinking about organizing a cruise during the March AZ run? I think that would be a great idea. I for one am always interested in meeting Explorer owners; lifted, lowered, or stock. Maybe we can all meet the Saturday night of the run or something.

could be, if we can get some people interested.

We were planning on having everyone over to our house for subs on Saturday night. If we pull both groups together we will have to look for a bigger place, (depending on the number of course) but that's ok with me:D

Come on guys... where's the interest here??

I'll even come up with a plan for ya.

Saturday, March 16. Meet with the 4x4s at the White Horse Salon at Carefree Hwy. Caravan to Lake Pleasant where the 4x4s will break off to go to Crown King.

Take the back way to Prescott on 89A. That is an AWESOME run. It will take you through Wickenburg, up Yarnell hill and into Prescott. A great lunch spot is the Gurley St Grill. Then for the way back you can take Rt. 69 to I-17 and back to Phoenix for a sub sandwich dinner at our house...

How can ya beat that for a day of fun!

i may come, but i am still trying to get to mexico for spring break during the same week. but, it wouldn't be too much fun as the only sport truck. i'm surprized no one other than slick has said anything. come on guys.

I'm going to san diego over spring break, but i will probably be back in town by then. Lets try to get some more AZ people, where the heck are they

Back