For Sale - BW1354 Manual Shift with Shift Linkage | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale BW1354 Manual Shift with Shift Linkage

As the title states, BW1354 out of a 96 Ranger with linkage - $300 OBO + any shipping charges.

As for shipping, I'd rather local pickup, but I will ship if needed, its heavy, so it wont be cheap. I'm located in northeast PA.

Post or email me offers. chris@offroadnuts.com

may consider trades as well, oxy-cet torche, some electronics, quad, legal firearms (delete that if its not allowed)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh, I thought you had just gotten it out of the junkyard to put in Skunk.

na, skunk already has one (and a half), when I find one, I jump on it as they are getting to be very hard to come by these days, as are the linkages.

I was wondering what you were going to do with that... My only problem would be picking the damn thing up though I may pass through your area mid August on my way to Cornell....

I was wondering what you were going to do with that... My only problem would be picking the damn thing up though I may pass through your area mid August on my way to Cornell....

tell ya what, you help me get to Ronkonkoma, NY which I believe is about 8mi. north of you, and its yours. I can find my way to the Clifton/Paterson area in NJ.... but I'd never make it through NYC.

why do I have to go to Ronkonkoma? I need to get my car dyno tuned, and thats the closest place that knows 3000gt's and has a AWD dyno.

give me a call if your interested.

Back