Explorer owners in PA | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer owners in PA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks! I'm putting those Modas on my "wish list". :cool:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

West Chester, PA
22 years old
go to school at West Chester University

Later!

NCE another west chester guy. PM me and I will hook you up with some free oil changes and such

im at west chester too. My truck will be noticeable once my lift kit arrives. Hopefully this weekend.

Awesome!! Are you doing the lift work yourself? I've got a 98 X-sport and I'm waiting on an Old Man Emu Suspension system and a 3" body lift. I'll be rolling on 33" BFG Mud Terrain's, so you should be able to spot my truck. When our trucks are ready, we should tear around somewhere. Where do you live?

If you want help with the lift let me know. I have a lift and an alignment rack at my disposal :)
that goes for any west chester X owners

There ya go Eric...Closer to home...And I don't have a rack or an alignment machine :( .

BTW I live in West chester. drive a black orange peal painted X on 31's with some cheap lights on the roof.

iVe seen u cruisin around Rookie
My lift is supposed to arrive on the 29 . I was gonna attempt to do it in the garage at my best friends house but if someone has professional equipment that would make things go a lot quicker.

I can definately help. a lift and air tools makes things go way faster. My boss is cool about doing stuff when i am not on the clock. though i get paid by the labor hour anyway

thanx man i m down for whatever

Hey, you guys still cgeck this thread? i'm in Northeast Phila.

explortainment,
What's up. I'm in West Chester not too far from you.
-Eric

Yo Eric, didnt know you had a pic of your truck up already. Looking good

Hey, Eric, who did your body lift and leaf springs, i'm looking to put 33" mud terrains on my stock wheels. I already bought the warrior shackles, they've been sitting in my garage for two years now.... any suggestions? How tough is it to do?

i was discouraged at first so i went out and bought a jeep and put 35's on it, now my explorer looks like a blue short bus....

fc385b53.jpg

Mike,
Thanks man, couldn't have done it without you. You are the man. How's the NIPPLE?
-Eric

explortainment,
The dude who posted above (the rookie) did my body and suspension lifts at the Midas where he works. Having observed and helped a little, I could help you with yours, but It would be nice to have the tools and a lift too.
-Eric

explortainment,
Forgot to ask, do you have a mono or multi leaf on your sport?
-E

Im from Dallastown Right outside of York in southern Pa. I would be really interested in throwing around some ideas. I just started a club with a friend of mine and we want to get into making products and i want to find some people to look at some conceptsand give input. Just email me or im me

Originally posted by PAExplorer
explortainment,
Forgot to ask, do you have a mono or multi leaf on your sport?
-E

not sure, I think multi-leaf, but i don't know, i'd have to look.

I was hoping you could tell me somewhere I could just drop it off and have it done...that way i would have someone to bithc to if something went wrong.

explortainment,
If you want to go with the shackles, you should also go from mono-leaf to multi-leaf from a 4 door model. If you just want to drop it off and have a place do it for you, it's going to be very expensive. It takes a long time and there are usually a few set-backs do to the fact that the ranger kit has to be modified. Most of the guys on the forum do it themselves or find another member to help them.
-E

Back