Power Door lock wires?

Zabadas

Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 PIU
Hello all!

I am trying to install a aftermarket keyless entry system in my 2014 Police Interceptor Utility anyone know what wires are for lock and unlock?

Thanks on advanced!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It might not be relevant, ignore me if you are talking about replacing the existing system.

Have you already checked the modules on-board? I went to couple of dealers and shops they all told me I have to install a aftermarket system to get keyless entry on my 2013 PIU. But I'm fortunate enough to find the keyless entry module is already installed (but disabled by the PD) before paying any of them. I enable it with ForScan and programmed a few after market key fobs and done.

Otherwise you need to check the electrical drawings. I used to have some but not sure if I can still dig them out.

Yes with my 2015 PIU the module was behind the lower dash panel, just not active. Bought 2 Fobs on the internet and dealer activated for free :) Also found out I had a 2nd module that came attached to the civilian center console I picked up :)

Cool! Thank you guys I will look to see if I have the module, hopefully I do to save myself the headache of finding and splicing the wires .

Yes with my 2015 PIU the module was behind the lower dash panel, just not active. Bought 2 Fobs on the internet and dealer activated for free :) Also found out I had a 2nd module that came attached to the civilian center console I picked up :)

Exactly. I got a spare one from my retail center console too.

Cool! Thank you guys I will look to see if I have the module, hopefully I do to save myself the headache of finding and splicing the wires .

So as mentioned it should be behind the lower dash panel (along with some 14 pin police package connector) and I attached a pic below, it might not be exact same but looks more or less like it. If you found it, you can either bring your car to a shop/dealer have them activate for you, or if you know how to use ForScan, you can do it yourself.

s-l1000.jpg

Back