question for EVERYONE with gibson exhaust | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

question for EVERYONE with gibson exhaust

They can make pipes to fit an inlet.outlet muffler.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by aldive
inlet.outlet muffler.

huh? im aware that a custom shop and make whatever pipes they want, but i dont have the time, they need it done tomorrow, and i dont want it all ghetto rigged under there anyway, with y-pipes and plumbing that i really dont need running all over.

I just ordered a Gibson stainless system for my 5.0 from www.truckperformance.com. It was on "clearance commando" for $263.88. Freight to Hawaii sucked though, as usual. What kind of mileage gains have you guys been seeing if any at all?

No millage gains at all. I am sure that there are some guys that say they got better gas millage with the KKM and with their exhaust but it simply isnt true. Then there are other guys saying that i am probably not getting better gas millage because i floor it all the time to hear the exhaust and that is also wrong. For me to hear my exhaust i have to be light on the throttle.

Did you get the stainless steel or the aluminized steel? I looked up on that site and didnt see the price you listed for stainless.

I got the stainless steel for that price. There was only one left so it was on clearance, I lucked out!

Back