Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Quick speaker question...

Discussion in 'Explorer Audio & Navigation' started by Narlepshin, January 21, 2012.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Narlepshin

Narlepshin New Member

yo i just got some pioneer ts-a874m speakers for my 99 explorer. I have no idea about installing speakers and my current plugs to my factory speakers dont match up to the pioneers, what do I need to buy to get it to work? Thanks for any help <3

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. fonicsmonkey

fonicsmonkey Member

City, State:
    Manchester, NH
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2006 Limited
    Go to http://www.metraonline.com/ and type in your vehicle info...it'll give you a layout of all the items you can and would need for various install purposes...they sell adapters that convert the speaker plugs I believe.

4. scucci

scucci Active Member

98 Sport
  5. fonicsmonkey

fonicsmonkey Member

City, State:
    Manchester, NH
    2006 Limited
    I actually meant to tell you in my previous post, that you could probably get them for like 6 bucks on eBay. Search the part number. Amazon and eBay give the best prices for this type of stuff...I just go to the manufacturer's website to get the part numbers.