Slick's Pics!!!! Long awaited! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Slick's Pics!!!! Long awaited!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice. I am not over on the rims, but that is simply preference. What is covering the amp? Plexi, or Lexan? I like that setup.

is that a speedgrille or a custom one

LOWER IT!!!! Really it would look amazing if you lowered it.

it is lexan acrylic i think? i know i do need to lower it still, also wanna paint the exterior bumpers/trim black, and i'm doing interior in tweed grey/black. also, that is a speedgrille. i'll have more pics up later today or tomorrow i think, some better ones.

Looks good Slick!

it looks great! you need to lower it with that little rake as we've talked about, maybe a 3/2 drop or so. and paint everything with a new front bumper or air dam if you can get the money together. maybe someone here can put my front end (or anyone with a white x dam on) on yours and do the drop so you can see how it will look.

btw- your check engine lights on. you should probably fix that.

Paint the exterior trim to match

expo, the light is on cuz i only have the battery turned on, not the engine. thanks guys, ya i def need a lot of work to make it better, just gotta start selling drugs. jk but i need to make some money

Can we have a night pic with the neons on?

i'll try to get one soon

Hey Man, your X is DA BOMB YO. I like that setup you have, it looks good. But you still got to hook it up even more. ;)

hopefully by xmas or so i should have all the black exterior stuff painted white, and have it lowered and stuff.

Check out the page again, i added more pics, some with my underbody neons n stuff

Looks good!

Where were those first few pics taken? It looks like you drove into a mall or something :eek:

diablo, u are correct. i took most of those pics in the valet area of a local mall. the others were taken in my friends garage, and then a few blurry ones in front of my dorm.

Very very nice X.

Mine's currently getting done up, I already have a sound system, but I'm getting some performance stuff done to it right now. I'll have pics sometime soon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Slick
diablo, u are correct. i took most of those pics in the valet area of a local mall.

Did you go specifically to take pictures of the Ex? That's a really good idea. I gotta remember that when it gets to be time to make my photo album :)

Back