• Register Today It's free!

St boost gauge

Powerby50

Reaction score
City, State
Melville, ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 explorer st
Anyone added a boost gauge ? Would have been nice if it was one of the screens we could have displayed on the dash like fuel mileage and trip.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are discussions about adding gauges, bluetooth and Smartphone.

Peter

I saw them however I am specifically looking for guys that added them to the 2020 st , how they hooked them up whether it was through the port , intake , usb or otherwise and if they recommend what they are using. Also if they mounted to the dash or used a pillar mod.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for: I have a OBDII Bluetooth reader connected to my car, that is connected to my tablet. I am running "FORScan Lite", I can create any gauge combination I want, "see attached". See my post about "Pid Break Down", i am creating an Excel spreed sheet for all the sensors on my 2020 ST. I'm guessing it will take about a year. so far I have completed, (OBDII & APIM). I am currently working on PCM. There are 34 computers, with multiple sensors under each computer.
Jef

20191108_122330.jpg

There are 34 computers, with multiple sensors under each computer.

Sounds like a crap ton of stuff to breakdown in the future. I know the data is that cars last longer now days than in the past but that can't possibly continue as we cram computers and sensor into cars at an exponential rate.

Back