ST Street/tech/moon/rapidred finally ordered! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ST Street/tech/moon/rapidred finally ordered!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats! I really want to see the rapid red in person and how it compared to ruby red. I think that's what I would like to go with as well.

congrats! i just leased a 19 sport 2 days ago. i'll be keeping an eye on the new models for the next 3 years :) The new ST will be awesome! I think they'll be wicked good! The "domestic" car companies designs have caught up and some surpass the more expensive "import" companies. about time!

NICE!!!

Congrats! I really want to see the rapid red in person and how it compared to ruby red. I think that's what I would like to go with as well.
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

Peter

Rapid/Lucid red, moonroof, tech, A plan. Haven't heard any updates from the dealer, but hopefully soon!
I want to black it out and I've never done that before so the research starts!
Awesome super jealous.
Really hesitant on ordering one! I’m due for an upgrade and the explorer has been on my radar for a while now. After seeing the st I fell even more in love

Awesome super jealous.
Really hesitant on ordering one! I’m due for an upgrade and the explorer has been on my radar for a while now. After seeing the st I fell even more in love
I've been quite impressed with everything I've read and seen. This new model has great feedback from the Ford folks and the red with the red calipers...wow!

The features. Just wow!

It's supposed to be really close, but who knows? I'm hopeful for it, glad it's a metallic as I really dislike the current flat glossy paint trend.

Anyone know the difference between the street pack @ 995 and the high performance pack @ 1595? Ty.

It's supposed to be really close, but who knows? I'm hopeful for it, glad it's a metallic as I really dislike the current flat glossy paint trend.
Build date 6/19

Officially in production, window sticker is online and correct. Now, to wander over to the mod thread and see what options they are for cosmetic work. Woo hoo!

Officially in production, window sticker is online and correct. Now, to wander over to the mod thread and see what options they are for cosmetic work. Woo hoo!

Screenshot_20190626-215643_Drive.jpg

No movement, window sticker still says 6/29. Eternally "in production"

We have the same Build Date (29th) and mine has been "in production" since the 22nd I believe. There's a few guys on here that have been in production for even longer. My dealer sucks for getting me updates so I'm only able to see the Ford Build Tracking site. Hopefully it's released for shipment soon!

From dealer:
Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time Start Date End Date ETA Disposition
In Production Sent to Plant Ford Chicago Assembly, IL Jun-19-2019, 09:15 EDT TBD TBD N/A

No movement, window sticker still says 6/29. Eternally "in production"

Plant was down from 6/28 till 7/8. So it isn't that yours is stuck, it is more that production stopped before or while yours started and didnt start back up till 2 days ago. By end of the week it should show produced and hopefully released.

My Silver Spruce 2020 Explorer Platinum has been "In Production" since June 17. I checked again today, and it's still "In Production" in Chicago. With more than one of our Explorers perpetually stuck "In Production," you'd have to wonder if there's a parts shortage or some other problem at the assembly plant.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have an ST on order, 6/29 build date and has been "in production" for what seems an eternity! My dealer has told me to expect delivery in the 2nd half of July.

Back