2020 Magnetic ST Ordered | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Magnetic ST Ordered

Pure guess on your last question.. butnit would make sense that bbn theybwere separate OTBs.. 2 different vehicles.

Window sticker is generated 5-7 days prior to build.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If anyone has any more pictures of ST Magnetic Metallic, please post them. Dealer told me that no down payment is needed. Ordered that with Performance brake package today. Good reaction time and if the brakes are bigger, even 1 second can make a difference. Safety first.

Ordered a 2020 Magnetic ST with Street Pack and Tech Package in mid February. Dealer gave me a VIN but no build date. I checked the Ford Order tracking site and the VIN doesn't come up there yet. I'll update once I find my build date.
I have the ford x plan. Should I negotiate for hold back money on 2020 Ford Explorer? Dealer ordered and hopefully goes to production soon.

I have the ford x plan. Should I negotiate for hold back money on 2020 Ford Explorer? Dealer ordered and hopefully goes to production soon.

You cant negotiate if using Xplan. It is a set price.

Quick update - build date was scheduled for 5/21 but no window sticker is available yet. I also trolled several 2020 VINs I found on cars.com and the ford search inventory site and haven't found a single 2020 window sticker yet. I'm starting to wonder if they aren't generated until OK To Buy is given.

Has anybody been able to pull their window sticker yet or has anyone seen their build date get moved forward or back?

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FM5K8GC7LGA02284

Quick update - build date was scheduled for 5/21 but no window sticker is available yet. I also trolled several 2020 VINs I found on cars.com and the ford search inventory site and haven't found a single 2020 window sticker yet. I'm starting to wonder if they aren't generated until OK To Buy is given.

Has anybody been able to pull their window sticker yet or has anyone seen their build date get moved forward or back?

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FM5K8GC7LGA02284

I believe you were the 1st to get yours built/scheduled before everyone else on here because of it being dealer stock. There might have been 1 other that was ordered under Fleet. Nobody else would have their sticker yet.

I'll get you another update either tomorrow or Tuesday.

After further review, it appears you are officially correct, apparently, it's first "OK to proceed now" which is often internally as "OK to sell"....then they get the "OK to Buy". I see "OK to sell" in emails from police program people. You are clearly the most knowledgable Ford Explorations forum member and by far have the most reliable Ford contacts of anyone.

As a thank for constantly correcting everyone here on the forum and setting such high forum standards, I put in an extra special request for my unreliable CAP Engineers to pull yours from the line and give it a special Quality Evaluation! Here is a picture of it just before it was going to get crushed, but now it's saved. LMAO!

2020%20Explorer%20ST.jpg
SGT, do you have any more picks of this Magnetic grey color, maybe from a few different angles?

I believe you were the 1st to get yours built/scheduled before everyone else on here because of it being dealer stock. There might have been 1 other that was ordered under Fleet. Nobody else would have their sticker yet.

I'll get you another update either tomorrow or Tuesday.
This sticker is for a 2019 not 2020

The window sticker that you are on in this tread..

Still not sure what you are saying. The window sticker link NPNelson posted is for a 2020.

This sticker is for a 2019 not 2020
I think that link was just provided as an example as he said he hasn't been able to find any 2020 Explorer Window Stickers yet.

Peter

That's the normal reply that comes up when it can't find it.

Peter

No, it isn't. It's for a 2019 FWD XLT with the 2.3 I4.

His VIN posted in his link is 1FM5K8GC7LGA02284

This is a 2020 VIN.

The 10th digit tells the year. 2020s are L.. if it was a 2019, it would be a K.

Why it is reverting to a K I do not know but the link shows an L which is his proper VIN.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would you please check status ordered by dealer 4/15/19
1FM5K8GCXLGA27096

Back