Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Stop-Shipment?

Discussion in '2018 - 2019 Ford Explorer Order Status Threads' started by mml4a, July 8, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. mml4a

mml4a New Member

City, State:
    Washington, DC
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2011 XLT
    Anyone else been told there is a stop-shipment on the explorers?

My XLT has been sitting in Chicago since June 6th.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. sweetedeline

sweetedeline New Member

City, State:
    Royal Oak, MI
    My dealer didn't say anything about a stop-shipment but they did tell me that essentially my explorer got called back for re-inspection and said something about an improved headlamp assembly which is the reason for the current delay. According to my window sticker, my explorer was built May 25th. Other than that the greatest detail I can get from my dealer is that they expect it "soon"...but I've been hearing that for about 5 weeks now so I have very little faith that I will even have it by the end of the month.