james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
i just put in for vacation to go to Texas Heat Wave. anyone else here wanna meet up? its everything from street trucks, to show/drag cars, to chromed out trailer queen 4x4's. if you've never been, its friggin huge! anyway, it will be July 18-20. here is more info

www.texasheatwaveshow.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I went to their site and clicked on 'models'. I am sad to say that it was a link for model cars. :mad:

How far is Austin from San Antonio? A long ways?

from what i remember, Austin is about 100 miles northeast of San Antonio. and yes, they have bikini contests, which are allways nice. :)

anyone here in Texas wanna go to Texas Heat Wave?
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Boy James, thats a long drive from Arkansas. Count me in. :)

im confused.... do you really wanna go? you're gonna drive from NY to south Texas? :confused:

Of course I wanna go.:p

I'll be there - I showed my old car in it the last two years, but I don't think I'll show the Explorer. I'll be there for sure though!!!

I may get in on this one, I have been looking for some other x drivers to meet with

k, witch one are we talking about?

James I am planning on going. Have been for a bit :)

Well, i wanted to go back in '03 back when i started this thread but yes i would also like to go this summer. :D

i would like to go this summer to to see more ppl. will it be around the same time as last year?

James, thats hilarious.

hmm

been going the last 2 years.. sure I will go this year

i'll be there if its not during our car craft summer nationals up here

I am still planning on going in 2005 :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i still want to go. I just need to know when it will be? Is there a web site with more info?

Back