Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

They made me take off the inner part of my grill guard that goes over the lights - the thin horizontal bars in front of the headlights. I also had to remove my taillight guards or they wouldn't pass me. :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well the one in Freehold I have been to many times and most of the time I drive right in and they take care of it or at most there was one car in front of me, secondly just make sure you check and double check everything, lights, wipers, horn, windows. its pays to not have to drive there twice!!

Born in Summit, raised in Somerville (right next to, and in rivalry with!, you Bridgewater people), went to college at Stevens in Hoboken (which included many trips down to the grease trucks at Rutgers), moved out to Fair Lawn for a year after school, and now live in Elmwood Park (near the Dunkin Donuts on Market by the Parkway).

I think I'll fit right in here! Which one of you guys has the big green lifted Explorer with the black bars and stuff that I see in Fair Lawn all the time? I'd thought about trying to pull you over several times to find out what kind of lift you have on your truck! haha

Born in Summit, raised in Somerville (right next to, and in rivalry with!, you Bridgewater people), went to college at Stevens in Hoboken (which included many trips down to the grease trucks at Rutgers), moved out to Fair Lawn for a year after school, and now live in Elmwood Park (near the Dunkin Donuts on Market by the Parkway).

I live less than a mile from you... on top of the hill off Market.

sounds like a mini-meet is in order!

--Russ

hey any of you guys from NJ have a set of stock wheels laying around that you want to get rid of?

my little bro needs a set of wheels for his 96. He was in an accident a while back and his wheels got messed up, so we tossed on my buddies 2003 wheels... but they're a different backspace and rub on his LCA's. I've been on his case about getting another set before he gets into an accident but he's draggin his feet.....

once i am done with my sas i will have a set of 4 black steel rims

i got some steelies with 32s for 50 bucks.....and a fullsize spare tire

are they 15 or 16" steelies? he has a stock 96 limited so 32s wont fit but if the wheels are 16s i can swap out his tires

Got my stock '96 Rims just laying around. I'm in Parsippany. Make me an offer!

awesome, what version are they- teardrop?

15's or 16's? (he'll need tires for 15s since he has NBS 16s on there now)

Im new to the forum but i got a 95 white X eb, in parsippany as well, work over in hackensack..

also have a 89 nissan 240sx

awesome, what version are they- teardrop?

15's or 16's? (he'll need tires for 15s since he has NBS 16s on there now)

They're 15's. And yes, the tear-drop shape. Here's a pic, not so good, but it's a pic...

upHill.jpg

Are there tires on them or just the wheels? I'll have to see if he's going to need new tires soon... might work out

colts neck nj monmouth county.....down to jackson nj ocean county few times a week to visit the girlfriend

Are there tires on them or just the wheels? I'll have to see if he's going to need new tires soon... might work out

Tires still on. They're BFG AT's, but have very little tread left. I mean, they're ok, but you'd have to get new ones soon.

colts neck nj monmouth county.....down to jackson nj ocean county few times a week to visit the girlfriend

Im from ocean county and travel up to Manalapan a few times a week to see the girlfriend, with the way gas is right now... wanna trade g/f's? lol we should get together over the winter break with some others

Im from ocean county and travel up to Manalapan a few times a week to see the girlfriend, with the way gas is right now... wanna trade g/f's? lol we should get together over the winter break with some others

yea man def. i never really see any other explorers around here that look like they would even know what a forum is lol. during break i got shocks, underdrive pulley, front brakes, and stuff like that to put in, cant wait but yea we should really get some x's together. yea i use about a 1/4 tank round trip. i know some people from manalapan, how old are you ..and she?

yea i use about a 1/4 tank round trip. i know some people from manalapan, how old are you ..and she?

I commute from East Brunswick to either Jersey City or Toms River 5 days a week for work, so I feel your pain. I was filling up every other day with the Mountaineer, luckily my new Ranger has me filling up only once a week!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I commute from East Brunswick to either Jersey City or Toms River 5 days a week for work, so I feel your pain. I was filling up every other day with the Mountaineer, luckily my new Ranger has me filling up only once a week!!

yea im in the market for a 350z, that should help me out a little bit with mileage. i usually get about 20k on a year.

Back