Yeah BABY! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yeah BABY!

Well I finally done it. I finally payed for somthing in life. I figured i'm prolly gobbling up falf the bandwith of the site anyway :D well here she is in all her glory!

Attachments

• 98sport1.jpg
    98sport1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 581

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice, Congrats!

Someone at my school has the exact same valence on an eddie bauer. I like the way it looks, it gives it a more aggresive look I think.

)
Originally posted by Texplorer
Someone at my school has the exact same valence on an eddie bauer. I like the way it looks, it gives it a more aggresive look I think.

Yeah... someone else at my school with a clone X (same color, year, even interior and options as mine) had the same valence on it too. his was left unpainted though. It was kind of cool because i got to compare my paint to what it woulda looked like either gray or black. I think it looks better red.

The truck is getting a bad name though... I'm always blasting Tool, Coal Chamber or Deftones, so my friends are calling it Dante's Tomato :rolleyes: (I think they heard me refrence Ricks Pumkin, either that, or these things really do look like veggies:eek: )

I love the valance.Where did you buy it at?:D :D

the valence is from performance products. it costs bout 300 including the lights

It really sets your truck off:D

That sport is awesome

I love your sport and the valance looks great with the red color and lights and I agree looks better painted then unpainted keep up the good work on the X it looks really good:thumbsup: :D

looks good.... time for that 4" Superlift ;)

Originally posted by jimabena74
looks good.... time for that 4" Superlift ;)

no lift for me. my planned upgrades are as follows:

vanity plate "FORD X"
20% tint corner windows, 35% in front
wind gaurds
euro tails (gen 2)
HID replacement for the hella driving lights
More driving lights replacing the fogs
400 watt boston system with MTX thunderform
custom fab dimond clear headlights w phillips HID
1" rear lift shackles
flowmaster 50 series
duel cone air intakes
enkei rt6 17x8 with perelli scorpion z
rear wind deflector
bbk roots blower
new headers
70mm maf
progresive rate add a spring
round tube class v hitch, painted matching red
navagation system in center consul under the enviormental controls
possible hidden role cage
drop down DVD
custom fab roof rack... 1.25" oval tubing matching the nerf bars as side rails

total cost: 7k-8k :eek:

this of corse does not cover TOTAL paint restoration and profesional finish and reconditioning of interior leather

I can't find that air dam on performanceproducts' site, happen to have a link?

Well that much I got, I've been on their site before :)

I just was having a problem finding that air dam on there, and that's what I was looking for a link to :)

i looked, its not on their site. luckilly i have the newest ford catolouge by them and its listed on page 46. its part no 159044 and costs 249.95. the hella lights that go with it are part no 802162 and cost 109.95

you can order by calling 1 800 752 6111

Dante's tomato.......ROTFLMAO

Sweet ride, Unabonked! Too bad you can't come down to one of our get togethers and show it off!

well i'm in NYC quite a bit, if youd like to comeo up i'd be pleased to show it off :)

Back