Quad Buckets

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
I've taken on the latest task of installing buckets in the rear. I got the seats from Redrig(thanks again!). I have them positioned in, just need to make the brackets, figure out what I'm going to do about seat belt latches, and find a undamaged shorty console. Its gonna look good! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC01304 (Small).JPG
    DSC01304 (Small).JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 881
  • DSC01307 (Small).JPG
    DSC01307 (Small).JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 877

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good. :thumbsup: I think I remember somebody selling a center console on this site not too long ago...but it could've been another forum.

thats a good idea... i remember a write up/project of someone doing that a while back. i like the look of it

Seat Belts

I have a aftermarket bench seat in the back only suitable for kids,,, It has the seat belts built into the Mounting brackets. The shoulder harness goes up the back ( outside) of the seat and has some small plastic clips to hold it from falling off to the side. I will get a picture and edit the post later with it.

Under the body the mounting bolts screw into ( thru ) big plates. They just look like standard flat steel plates cut to fit. They si,ply help stop the bolts from ripping out of the floor .

Oh yeah looks heaps better than the bench seat I got and with a console would be perfect.

They're mounted. :D I need to get seat belt latches. The ones I got are no good. I have a console lined up. And just need a little carpet to finish it all up. So another few weeks :(

I find your lack of pictures disturbing......

( There should be a pic of Darth Vader and Princess Leia, but I dont know where it it )

Hmmmmmm ironic,,,

[whining]I worked all day, spent the evening at a swap meet, all I want to do is sit and watch the new episode of Top Gear[/whining].

So I'll get some pics after work tomorrow.

9765DSC01313_Small_.jpg

9765DSC01314_Small_.jpg

9765DSC01315_Small_.jpg

9765DSC01317_Small_.jpg

9765DSC01319_Small_.jpg

9765DSC01320_Small_.jpg

Looks good.

wow looks really good. Cant wait to see it with the console. kudos to you

Nice! Really clean looking interior. Paint those brackets though. Or are you covering them with something?

They'll be painted. I'm removing them either tonite or tomorrow nite. They won't go back in until I have carpeting to cover the flappy bits behind the seat. So they're just temporary now.

sweeet.
Man there is plenty of room under them

Any thoughts as to what to do with all that space ?
maybe some speakers ?

Might be home to a carputer or something of that nature. Won't happen until next year though. Unless I happen to fall upon two 7" or so screen and the parts I need.

Yay! Finished up with the seats tonite!! They're in for good!

And pics are compliments of my new Canon camera :D :D

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 748
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 748
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 721

Nice! That last pic made it look like you had a glow in the dark seat cover. :D

I really didnt pay much attention to what you wanted them for, now i see. It looks really good. Im glad I could help.

You can unbolt that flap behind the seats.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hartman said:
You can unbolt that flap behind the seats.

The flappy bits are staying because they stop stuff from flying up thats in the back.

Those are them Redrig :p Thanks again :D

Back