some new pics.. (56k should be ok) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

some new pics.. (56k should be ok)

Oxygen

Reaction score
City, State
USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 XLT
took some pics today with some friends, lighting wasn't that good... pics came out alright

IMG_0927.jpg

my friends sponsored blown cavi with a honda s2000 suzuka blue paint job... very clean cavi
IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Truck looks good. That is a tastefully done Cavi

Truck looks good. I decided to photoshop your first pic a little to show you how you can make your images "pop" a little more and bring your truck out a bit more. Just subtle, but I think it helps.
img0927ver28vi.jpg

And next time, either expose another shot for the sky so that you can photoshop it in, or shoot raw and expose the same shot twice and blend, because they sky is wayyy blown out.

Hartman's old wheels?

yep

Bad Assssss- Does it burn rubber?

does what burn rubber?

LMAO ^^^ yeah those rims look real good

thanks

Truck looks really good. :thumbsup: The Cavi looks pretty good too. ;)

It's about time someone is showing off their truck without some FUGLY rims blingin' - very nicely done. I love the wheels!

Your boys blown cavi needs some racin seats - lose the cloth!!!

All in all real nice!

[PSSST: I'llt rade you my clear headlights & corners for your rims! - PM with interest!!! They'd more than make up for some stock wheels & rubber ;) ]

mynameisaric said:
is there someone skateboarding by your truck in the 3rd picture down?

nope..

thanks for the comments buffaloxplorer... i'll think about the trade :smoke:

is that a corrado?

yep

Sweet truck. What's next?

well my lower speed grille is on backorder, hopefully it will be here within a week or so, and i was thinkin maybe a flip down monitor (10" or so) and maybe a catback exhaust... then hopefully a supercharger...

That Ex is simply georgous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemmie know if ya ever wanna get up off that grille ;)

Nate1 said:
Truck looks good. I decided to photoshop your first pic a little to show you how you can make your images "pop" a little more and bring your truck out a bit more. Just subtle, but I think it helps.
img0927ver28vi.jpg

And next time, either expose another shot for the sky so that you can photoshop it in, or shoot raw and expose the same shot twice and blend, because they sky is wayyy blown out.

what exactly did you do to the picture??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks like he changed the lighting around on it, make the trucks paint have a deep look to it

Back